How to improve RP in nightclubs

Lurleen

1 minute ago, ChippySound said:

There has been a push to have taxis and limos ready for club openings with ads to book them, but people are not doing it. Driving a car is too convinient.

Because you can park your car in front of the club, no problem. You can block the entire street if you'd want to. Even if the city somehow creates a no parking zone people are just going to vpark their cars, and the cops got fuck all to do because people either don't drink, or when they do don't roleplay that they have. And cops aren't going to preoccupy themselves with breathalyzers on people who barely roleplay. 

3 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Because you can park your car in front of the club, no problem. You can block the entire street if you'd want to. Even if the city somehow creates a no parking zone people are just going to vpark their cars, and the cops got fuck all to do because people either don't drink, or when they do don't roleplay that they have. And cops aren't going to preoccupy themselves with breathalyzers on people who barely roleplay. 

And if we're out there ticketing illegal parkers outside the club, you know how that goes

Clubs are ran by the same people, and the group I'm on about has a monopoly on the club scene. Why has prop management allowed this?  How is it going to get better if the same old people run the same old clubs?

The only places that stick out to me is Tequi-la-la but other than I can't even name a club that's good. 

Edited by Itay_Waknine
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Itay_Waknine said:

Clubs are ran by the same people, and the group I'm on about has a monopoly on the club scene. W

Not really. There's a lot of different owners that run their nightclubs and then there's one or two major companies that run several clubs.

Edited by ChippySound
3 minutes ago, ChippySound said:

Which clubs?

The Hotline 

Dungeon Crawlers

The Couer Noir

It's the same staff, and the same people running those clubs. I don't really have a problem with them at all, I just think more players should have other chances. How is something going to be different if it's the same people working on it? It's not something I blame on players too, I know a bunch of people that have tried making different concepts but been turned down by property management. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic