Allow patients to use /gown to quickly change into a hospital gown.

Short description: Allow patients to use /gown to quickly change into a hospital gown.

Detailed description: Ever since the gown has been added to the game, it's barely had any use. Very few people take initiative to run out of the hospital and quickly change into one in a nearby clothes shop, but this is bad because:

1. Players waste an outfit slot.
  2. Players may happen to bump into another player who attempt to engage in roleplay with them on their way to a clothes shop. Of course they may say that they're not meant to be there IC, but this is still immersion-breaking, as these players wouldn't realistically be outside, but instead at the hospital.

My suggestion is to simply add a command (/gown) that allows players to automatically change into a preset gown outfit, and make it only usable within hospital grounds to avoid abuse. Players can use /gown again to change back into their previous outfit after they're discharged.

Commands to add: /gown

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It's a simple quality of life change. Makes hospital roleplay a lot more immersive with a bunch of inpatients wearing a gown instead of other regular outfits. 

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Shaderz
  • Upvote 2

@St3fan[NL]
Here are some screens I could gather for the male outfit, on the most realistic and customization-fitting sides, it uses the blank underwear (Since it's what you wear under a gown IRL when you're not naked) and the actual gown on the character. You can have the flip flops with socks or whatever you wish I'd say. Only problem with that outfit is the torso, which clips through the shoulders a bit, but it's the only one that fills the collar and doesn't leave a blank back under the gown. 
oQ1LulZ.pngzaiuR4R.png

IDs of this exact outfit: 
Shirt: 434

Pants: 61 (Basic underwear, same as in /pants off)

Shoes: 6

Torso: 15

Undershirt: 15

EDIT: Here is the clipping of torso ID 15 on the right shoulder. Other than that, it clips slightly on the back or front with the stretching animation, but it's only slightly and we won't have a perfect result with the current torsos I guess.

ZjxFXZK.png 

Edited by HappyPancake