[BLOG: TheAspiringSaint.com] LSNN Director Dennis Sidwell donates $100,000 to help grow the Church in San Andreas

Sunset.thumb.png.adaa6136c98417cb5d392cb3e8d4386b.png

"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:6-8

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!!!

Hello brothers and sisters, today I bring great news. I'm sitting here today on the Broadwalk overlooking the beautiful sandy beach and the foaming waves. The sun is setting and the sea is sparkling. It's a time's like these when I try to find a moment's peace that I'm reminded of the beauty of God's creation. But it is not just this beautiful scenery that brings a smile to my face, picture below. My good friend and well known member of the community, LSNN Director Dennis Sidwell has come to me and has brought great news!

DS.png.769ef6a19c3894170af8d304d10b05bd.png

(Dennis Sidwell)

Allow me to announce that Director Sidwell of Los Santos New Network has chosen to help me in bringing the faith to the people, supporting my evening courses and helping me get set up in the city. To that end, Mr Sidwell has very generously donated $100,000 to the Diocese of San Andreas to help support our community. 

This money will go towards providing resources, such as booking rooms to hire, printing flyers, setting up homeless supports and creating safe spaces for our community. All of this is being done thanks to the immense generosity and goodwill of Dennis Sidwell.

"Helping others is very important, it is one of my passions. I always try my best to help whenever it is needed. I'm glad that I could help the community and I hope that we can reach our goal. I'm a proud Catholic and strongly endorse the work of Father Price.", said Mr.Sidwell in a statement.

Internationally acclaimed journalist, reporter, news anchor and editor Dennis Sidwell (35) has joined the LSNN management team on the 12th March. As a reporter, Sidwell has covered the most globally discussed events of the last few years. Mr Sidwell is based in Los Santos, managing all LSNN News broadcasting and editorial operations.

It is a true day to rejoice as generosity is the message of my sermon this week, and now God and Mr Sidwell have provided this to us. I ask that for those who can give, support you local businesses and the charities offering services for the poor and homeless. We are all apart of God's family.

With that message of hope and excitement, I will big you farewell for now.

God Bless,

Fr Logan Price.

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by Pathologic
  • Upvote 2
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic