/vstats [playerid]

Short description: Well, as things stand /vstats is the IC paperwork of the vehicle.

Detailed description: Well, as things stand /vstats is the IC paperwork of the vehicle. My suggestion is to allow the owner of the car to do /vstats [playerid] to show the stats after roleplaying passing the vehicles paperwork.

Commands to add: /vstats [playerid]

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Quality of Life improvement and adding a bit more realism to actually passing paperwork.

Additional information: Tagging @St3fan[NL] so he can take a look into making this perhaps.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
Just now, Triple Seven said:

Yes, like I meant, sending the information to another player as the owner or keyholder of a car is better than how it is now.

Well now only if you have the key you can /vstats, but when you want to sell a car and present paperwork to another player you should be able to show the /vstats without having to /vdup.

4 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Supporting, but you could use /do to describe the engine modifications after opening the hood or after showing the papers.

Could be RPed as something like paperwork for the /vstats as I've done that usually. Like what locks and alarms come with the car etcetera, how much the car has been spent on and tuned up. So /vstats should definitely be showable in the way the original poster suggested.

Supporting, something mandatory to implement, definitely will make it harder for scammers to scam even if vehicle scams are not allowed. Some of us don't expect it and don't take screenshots.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, For Ever said:

Could be RPed as something like paperwork for the /vstats as I've done that usually. Like what locks and alarms come with the car etcetera, how much the car has been spent on and tuned up. So /vstats should definitely be showable in the way the original poster suggested.

Supporting, something mandatory to implement, definitely will make it harder for scammers to scam even if vehicle scams are not allowed. Some of us don't expect it and don't take screenshots.

Especially when vehicle paperwork usually has the VIN # along with the engine number and specifies if the engine was replaced and such.. which /vstats does say that in it's own way.