The current state of Nightclubs needs to be seriously considered:

I want to say, first of all... anyone trying to bash on this thread? Admins should warn/forum ban because this thread seriously needs a proper discussion. It's so annoying seeing 3 nightclubs open, especially when it's 3 right on the same block?????????

image.png.f7181bce9dd9e610258dc6aacb2ac698.png

I really think there should be 4-5 nightclubs limited serverwide that are official, the rest are underground with players using houses for parties etc. Because this is just ridiculous, and takes away from nightlife roleplay.

• Upvote 1
Just now, celestialrage said:

-1. IRL there's HUNDREDs of nightclubs. My city has like, 7 on one street. 

IRL and IG are two different things.

As I said on Discord to someone:

"

that shit kills roleplay entirely

[12:36 AM]

makes nightlife almost pointless

[12:36 AM]

no point having 3 clubs open with 10 ppl in each"

Another quote from Discord discussing I'm having right now:

"

u cant compare IRL to IG tho, which is what most do, but when there's 3 clubs open on the same block at the same time it gets out of hand

[12:40 AM]

to the point it makes nightlife pointless

makes me not even wanna goto a club at all

knowing it wont have 25+ in either"

How exactly does it ruin night life RP? I'm a supporter of what @celestialrage stated how IRL there are multiple clubs open. Some with different genres and so on. With the server population getting such a large amount of players 800+, I'd be weary trying to shove a large amount of people in there.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Zani said:

This would make it turn into a first come first serve in terms of openings. Clubs will start opening earlier and earlier to be one of those 3 that are allowed open.

I meant only allowing 3-5 to exist on the server entirely, and only allow 2 to open per night. There's a 48 hour rebalance before the 40k bonus is done, so it'd give time for 3 other clubs to open, ultimately giving a bit of challenge to that 1 other club.

2 minutes ago, Craft said:

How exactly does it ruin night life RP? I'm a supporter of what @celestialrage stated how IRL there are multiple clubs open. Some with different genres and so on. With the server population getting such a large amount of players 800+, I'd be weary trying to shove a large amount of people in there.

As I said, IRL can't be compared to IG. I made the points above. 

1 minute ago, el san verde said:

IRL can't be compared to IG

It absolutely can when we're based off a real city with real laws and real politics.

Business rivalry is something that happens IRL - if there's oversaturation in the market, it's up to the nightclub owners to do something that makes them different from the rest to make people come to their club over the other ones, not the admins to regulate who can open their business when.

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic