Streaming Issues

For the longest time now, I've been dealing with massive texture loss issues in my game. It only happens within Los Santos, and anywhere outside it loads in completely fine. In recent times, the issue has gotten much worse to the point where the game is unplayable and it's become such an arduous task to drive halfway across the city without experiencing some sort of major texture loss.

I've tested with no mods, closed all background applications (incl. Discord and Chrome), I have the game running on an SSD, I've updated all of my drivers, used a memory cleaner in the background, and none have helped at even easing the issue.

System specs:

GTX 1060 6B

i5 5600k

16GB RAM

yjOo87F.pngHTbASrn.jpg

Any sort of help would be heavily appreciated. Thanks.

There are many people experiencing these issues, it's not an isolated issue. 

I was told it was due to problems/limitations with the streamer, but I feel it's more directly related to 1.1, as I don't remember having them this severe prior to 1.1 

Either case, posting to follow, suffering from the same issues.

8 minutes ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

suffering from the same issues.

stop playing on a waffle ok

As far as I know, RageMP has had quirks r/e streaming - Historically, parts of Vinewood near Milton Road have been subject to that. Unsure if installing a road mod like LA Roads would help knock sense into it or if the issue would be exacerbated by mods.

It's a problem that occurs when there are too many vehicles bulked in an area (Mission Row = PD cars). Vinewood Area is a Rage issue. Mission Row and Davis are GTA:W issues. The very same thing happens to me, despawning faction vehicles should also be enforced.

Edited by Mescalero

This is due to the CPU reaching the 100% of load, I have the same problem and I didn't find a solution yet. I've tried to give GTA's process the high priority and closing apps in background, but nothing has been fixed. Also, I tried to play in low and the problem still pulls up. I believe this is not RAGE itself, but it's a GTA issue, I've tested both storymode and rage (1.1 and before), had this problem on other multiplayer clients as well.

I think that something that fixed the CPU going to 100% issue for me was tuning my IG settings to push the GPU more than the CPU. I did it by putting ONLY my textures/details to high. Everything else should be put to medium. I turned it all off and well, it started loading in faster. Could have issues loading in because your graphics are set too high. I also play on 1280 720 but I don't think you'd need it once you set your details to high. (The first graphics option, if it's not details nor textures).

On 5/6/2021 at 12:25 AM, For Ever said:

I think that something that fixed the CPU going to 100% issue for me was tuning my IG settings to push the GPU more than the CPU. I did it by putting ONLY my textures/details to high. Everything else should be put to medium. I turned it all off and well, it started loading in faster. Could have issues loading in because your graphics are set too high. I also play on 1280 720 but I don't think you'd need it once you set your details to high. (The first graphics option, if it's not details nor textures).

Can you share your GTA video settings please?