Can I play with these specs?

Just now, skategoat said:

I can play offline GTA V but with low graphics

Then I don't think you'll be able to play RageMP without any lags. I remember I had problems constantly with a better setup, 8gb of ram is simply not enough to run multiplayer, and the integrated graphics card doesn't help.

1 minute ago, Pogis said:

Then I don't think you'll be able to play RageMP without any lags. I remember I had problems constantly with a better setup, 8gb of ram is simply not enough to run multiplayer, and the integrated graphics card doesn't help.

What if I upgraded my ram up to 16GB?

2 minutes ago, skategoat said:

What if I upgraded my ram up to 16GB?

I can't really comment on that. I upgraded to 12gb and it solved most of the problems, but then again - I ran it on a PC with a better CPU and a GPU. If you have the option to /test/ 16gigs, sure go for it, but I can't promise you that you'd be able to run it even if you upgraded.

1 minute ago, Pogis said:

I can't really comment on that. I upgraded to 12gb and it solved most of the problems, but then again - I ran it on a PC with a better CPU and a GPU. If you have the option to /test/ 16gigs, sure go for it, but I can't promise you that you'd be able to run it even if you upgraded.

Oh.. so I think it's impossible, right? I really wanted to play this game online because I got bored of SA:MP and I wanted to try something new..

Just now, skategoat said:

Oh.. so I think it's impossible, right? I really wanted to play this game online because I got bored of SA:MP and I wanted to try something new..

Well, there's hope since you can play GTA V on low graphics, but RAGEMP has a bit higher requirements. I guess you could still play, but would it be fun for you to play on low fps / with constant lags, that's the question.

I had posted on both #newbie-help and #game-help on the GTA:W Discord referencing your question.

You're going to have a hard time playing on Integrated Graphics and a Mobile CPU from 8 Years Ago, it's simply not viable in this day and age, I'd recommend upgrading and either buying a laptop with a dedicated graphics card and recent CPU, or building / buying a Desktop with a Dedicated Card. 

Upgrade Possibilities:

Graphics Card - Nvidia GTX 960 or above (1000 / 2000 / 3000 Series - E.G: 1060, 1070, 1080, 2060, 2070, 2080, 3060, 3070, 3080, 3090).

Processor - Ryzen 5 or above (2000 / 3000 / 5000 Series).

RAM - 16GB minimum, the higher the MHz, the better.

Edited by CrisisGG