What weapons would you like to see added?

10 minutes ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

While we're at it. "Dracos" aren't concealable either, every one of the 4 videos I saw floating around on youtube, shows the dude printing like an HP.

They even said in those videos that walking with a draco pants is nearly impossible.

18 hours ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

While we're at it. "Dracos" aren't concealable either, every one of the 4 videos I saw floating around on youtube, shows the dude printing like an HP.

While the Bulgarian Drako's aren't concealable (becuase of a long barrel), the most popular variant of a short AK-type rifles in the US is a "Krinkov" which is just slightly bigger than a MP5K. And those are apparently fully concealable, while using a smaller magazine.
maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA
5 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

While the Bulgarian Drako's aren't concealable (becuase of a long barrel), the most popular variant of a short AK-type rifles in the US is a "Krinkov" which is just slightly bigger than a MP5K. And those are apparently fully concealable, while using a smaller magazine.
maxresdefault.jpg

fd0a50b40060373f1013c3e0e7554370.jpg I'll bitch smack anyone who thinks they can conceal an MP5K in their pants too.

1 hour ago, Deddo said:

Adding any type of a revolver which scriptly won't drop any bullet casings if not reloaded is something we really need.

Definitely agree with this, there's a reason criminals still use revolvers in the modern era.

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic