What weapons would you like to see added?

1 hour ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

Yeah, this ain't it chief. If folks want to dive into better RP for illegal factions they should probably look into more commonly used firearms. Here's a nice little infographic about that. 1-FINAL-INFOGRAPHIC-Chicago-the-trace.png

I don't know how a Mac10 is easily concealable unless you're one of those folks who thinks a Krink' (commonly referred to as the 'Draco') is concealable but in reality they're printing more than a Epson. Your price is super off too.

On topic, I'd love to see revolvers make a big splash as they're commonly used as well.

I can totally agree with you, price ain’t off though as I’ve mentioned in my last reply I’m not really talking about a legal stand point of buying a MAC10 I’m talking about an illegal standpoint people can sell Macs as low as they want depending on how bad they want it to go, and concealing it I’ve seen it before.

2 minutes ago, Morte666 said:

Laughable price? Lmao MAC10’s can range in numerous price’s lmao and that’s for sure a guarantee I’ve seen people get MAC 10’s from 150-2,000 also depends on if the guns been used before and many other things and I would also like to point out lmao a MAC10 can be easily concealed in backpack. Or even on a persons waist (depending on the barrel length ofc and couple of other things) but me personally I’ve seen people conceal carry a Mac before in their shorts pocket it can easily be done my man. 

I'm gonna call you out on that because it's just not even correct, barring the backpack. But that's not even the same realm of concealed carry anymore. I have a quick breakdown AR pistol that fits in a very small backpack, but I don't classify that as concealed carry either. Here's why I'm calling bullshit on the rest. They come in one barrel length only for the pistol. It's not about barrel length. It's about overall dimensions and weight. I can tell that you probably don't carry a gun with you every day by the way you're arguing this. So I will give you this, if you're rocking a pair of Jnco jeans like we're in 1997, and you're about to hit the town on your roller blades, you could probably fit one in the back pocket of some of those. But tucking one in the waist band of of some skinny jeans which on this server is that the majority of people who would have one those wear, out of the question.

And as someone who's nearly bought a pair of Mac 10's - they're not 200 dollars. Preban ones start at around 1200 and go to 2000. And a post sunset one starts around 600. And the market for those is so small, they're not losing much value. And that's not even taking into account actual machine guns. The ones I priced out when I was looking into them, were starting at 5,000 each. Starting. And I'm gonna tell you, an unregistered machine gun, the price don't go down. It goes up. Used or NIB.

Source: Worked for a class 3 gun dealer. Handled lots of machine guns including several Mac 10's and Mac 11's.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3
29 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

I'm gonna call you out on that because it's just not even correct, barring the backpack. But that's not even the same realm of concealed carry anymore. I have a quick breakdown AR pistol that fits in a very small backpack, but I don't classify that as concealed carry either. Here's why I'm calling bullshit on the rest. They come in one barrel length only for the pistol. It's not about barrel length. It's about overall dimensions and weight. I can tell that you probably don't carry a gun with you every day by the way you're arguing this. So I will give you this, if you're rocking a pair of Jnco jeans like we're in 1997, and you're about to hit the town on your roller blades, you could probably fit one in the back pocket of some of those. But tucking one in the waist band of of some skinny jeans which on this server is that the majority of people who would have one those wear, out of the question.

And as someone who's nearly bought a pair of Mac 10's - they're not 200 dollars. Preban ones start at around 1200 and go to 2000. And a post sunset one starts around 600. And the market for those is so small, they're not losing much value. And that's not even taking into account actual machine guns. The ones I priced out when I was looking into them, were starting at 5,000 each. Starting. And I'm gonna tell you, an unregistered machine gun, the price don't go down. It goes up. Used or NIB.

Source: Worked for a class 3 gun dealer. Handled lots of machine guns including several Mac 10's and Mac 11's.

Listen my man, listen carefully ok, you are saying this from a yo P.O.V of what you have seen with yo own eyes it's people out here carrying Draco's in they pants you can look in music videos and watch people pull one out of there pants not saying they carry it all the time but if they want to make something work with the gun they have my guy they will, I have seen it multiple times I have seen people conceal some guns in places that you think is not possible at all, and you calling bullshit on the price let me break this down for you my man from an illegal stand point because once again the price of a mac10 in stores has been bought up, if you take a firearm like a Glock for example and let's say you got into a shootout and shot someone with it and it is very hot you think someone is gonna buy it for full price? my point exactly my man people are out here giving away free Glocks because they are hot.

1 minute ago, Morte666 said:

Listen my man, listen carefully ok, you are saying this from a yo P.O.V of what you have seen with yo own eyes it's people out here carrying Draco's in they pants you can look in music videos and watch people pull one out of there pants not saying they carry it all the time but if they want to make something work with the gun they have my guy they will, I have seen it multiple times I have seen people conceal some guns in places that you think is not possible at all, and you calling bullshit on the price let me break this down for you my man from an illegal stand point because once again the price of a mac10 in stores has been bought up, if you take a firearm like a Glock for example and let's say you got into a shootout and shot someone with it and it is very hot you think someone is gonna buy it for full price? my point exactly my man people are out here giving away free Glocks because they are hot.

And there it is. "I seen 'em in a music video do it, so it can be done."

You don't have any actual knowledge of what you're talking about. You have no frame of reference here except what you see in a music video and probably on a Gangland style documentary. Yeah. I was right. You don't carry. That's evident. You don't know what's practical. Understood. And that's okay. But please for the health of this community, stop trying to impart knowledge on a subject that just isn't there. It's bad for everyone

Because there is a slight difference in POV's here. I'm working off the POV of having actually handled and dealt with these guns. You've only seen it in a very narrow instance. Yes they do pull them from their pants in a music video. You know what? Because it's not about the things that matter when you're carrying a weapon, which is movement ability, comfort, and the ability to easily access it, all the while, keeping it out of view. Here's the thing about music videos and documentaries. The take can be shot over and over until it's gotten right in several second intervals. You don't need to be able to actually keep it concealed or worry about any of that stuff I just mentioned that make sense for carry. That is 100% not the same thing as you walking around the streets with a Mac 10 tucked in your waist ready to scroll with a quick /me when you need it. Not even close.

And that's the issue. How does this tie back into the main topic? Because when people do that, and it's not governed and is a problem - that's the reason we don't get cool new shit to play with. Because people are like "Got the inventory space for it and I seen 'em pull one out in a Blickity Blow video so I can do that too." That disconnect hurts everyone.

And I don't know if you even understand the basics of the real gun trade. I'm betting not. But while a Glock that's hot might lower in value, machine guns do not. You know why? Because if your paperwork isn't there, which I'm gonna bet it's 100% not there every day of the week, it's prison time anyways. Federal prison time at that. It ain't a ticket or an overnight in the county like it is on this server. Machine guns are a commodity that will forever keep and rise in value. Their worth doesn't go down. And that's a legally registered one, or a non registered one that is illegal.

And with that, I'm actually finished even discussing this with you, because it's not even really worth the time anymore.  

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

You don't have any actual knowledge of what you're talking about. You have no frame of reference here except what you see in a music video and probably on a Gangland style documentary. Yeah. I was right. You don't carry. That's evident. You don't know what's practical. Understood. And that's okay. But please for the health of this community, stop trying to impart knowledge on a subject that just isn't there. It's bad for everyone

Because there is a slight difference in POV's here. I'm working off the POV of having actually handled and dealt with these guns. You've only seen it in a very narrow instance. Yes they do pull them from their pants in a music video. You know what? Because it's not about the things that matter when you're carrying a weapon, which is movement ability, comfort, and the ability to easily access it, all the while, keeping it out of view. Here's the thing about music videos and documentaries. The take can be shot over and over until it's gotten right in several second intervals. You don't need to be able to actually keep it concealed or worry about any of that stuff I just mentioned that make sense for carry. That is 100% not the same thing as you walking around the streets with a Mac 10 tucked in your waist ready to scroll with a quick /me when you need it. Not even close.

And that's the issue. How does this tie back into the main topic? Because when people do that, and it's not governed and is a problem - that's the reason we don't get cool new shit to play with. Because people are like "Got the inventory space for it and I seen 'em pull one out in a Blickity Blow video so I can do that too." That disconnect hurts everyone.

And I don't know if you even understand the basics of the real gun trade. I'm betting not. But while a Glock that's hot might lower in value, machine guns do not. You know why? Because if your paperwork isn't there, which I'm gonna bet it's 100% not there every day of the week, it's prison time anyways. Federal prison time at that. It ain't a ticket or an overnight in the county like it is on this server. Machine guns are a commodity that will forever keep and rise in value. Their worth doesn't go down. And that's a legally registered one, or a non registered one that is illegal.

And with that, I'm actually finished even discussing this with you, because it's not even really worth the time anymore.  

Lmao not finna read all of this but whatever you said you are wrong 

5 hours ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Eh, used illegal firearms that people desire to dispose of may lower, in value, out of desperation. If a person has a firearm with a dozen bodies on it, then they'll be willing to lower the cost to completely get rid of it, regardless of it's make or model. On top of that, as an illegal firearm ages, the higher possibility of firearm jamming or malfunctioning due to having out-dated and uncleaned parts. All things to take into consideration.

Edited by DLimit
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Eh, used illegal firearms that people desire to dispose of may lower, in value, out of desperation. If a person has a firearm with a dozen bodies on it, then they'll be willing to lower the cost to completely get rid of it, regardless of it's make or model. 

Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Codac said:

All I want is a proper AR-15, even if it was just the carbine rifle locked to semi-auto 😔.

Agree, the script is already there to make firearms semi-automatic, why not add in the AR-15 for civilians to nab under say a new license that requires a training course or to be LEO.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic