What weapons would you like to see added?

Real talk, some sort of short range non lethal option.

Pepper spray or taser would be nice, it'd help characters who want to feel safe but wouldn't want to carry a gun.

Edited by Kojo
Unneccessary apostrophe
  • Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 6:08 PM, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I'd love to see revolvers implemented, even if they were one of the many simple retextures for the Double-Action Revolver from GTA:Online - would rather see weapons we're missing fundamentally over more of the same pistols/shotguns/etc that handle the same. 

Best one that comes to mind is this mod. It suits the aesthetic of the game and overall as a weapon seems balanced and fair when it comes to how it handles and the damage it dishes out (which can obviously be edited server-side).

Some pictures in the spoiler for the mod above and a video here for how it sounds and handles IG.

Reveal hidden contents

529320-20171216103324_1.jpg

529320-20171216102136_1.jpg

529320-20171216102900_1.jpg

Alsowouldn'tmindseeingthesnowballreplacedwiththissoIcantrashpeople'scarsthanks

Excuse me sir, a Mac10 is easily concealable and will actually run you less than 200 dollars it is in fact a very cheap weapon, and why are you so angry that factions are requesting weapons for better Rp? What is yo problem my man with illegal faction having these weapons? And every gun doesn’t have to be lore friendly my man. 

3 hours ago, Morte666 said:

Excuse me sir, a Mac10 is easily concealable and will actually run you less than 200 dollars it is in fact a very cheap weapon, and why are you so angry that factions are requesting weapons for better Rp? What is yo problem my man with illegal faction having these weapons? And every gun doesn’t have to be lore friendly my man. 

Who are you talking to cause it sure as hell ain't me

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Morte666 said:

Excuse me sir, a Mac10 is easily concealable and will actually run you less than 200 dollars it is in fact a very cheap weapon, and why are you so angry that factions are requesting weapons for better Rp?

I'm not even gonna get into that laughable price you quoted because it's not even worth talking about

But the dimensions, yeah come on.

A Mac 10 is nearly 11 inches long without the stock even being on and retracted. It's nearly as tall with a mag in it. And it's nearly 6 1/2 pounds UNLOADED. So another pound or two easy when loaded.

Take a Glock 17, which most people won't every day carry because it's too big. 8.03 inches long, 5.47 inches tall. Weight when loaded? 2.02 pounds.

You're not jamming that thing down your waist chief.

• Applaud 1
4 hours ago, Morte666 said:

Yeah, this ain't it chief. If folks want to dive into better RP for illegal factions they should probably look into more commonly used firearms. Here's a nice little infographic about that. 1-FINAL-INFOGRAPHIC-Chicago-the-trace.png

I don't know how a Mac10 is easily concealable unless you're one of those folks who thinks a Krink' (commonly referred to as the 'Draco') is concealable but in reality they're printing more than a Epson. Your price is super off too.

On topic, I'd love to see revolvers make a big splash as they're commonly used as well.

• Applaud 1
1 hour ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

I'm not even gonna get into that laughable price you quoted because it's not even worth talking about

But the dimensions, yeah come on.

A Mac 10 is nearly 11 inches long without the stock even being on and retracted. It's nearly as tall with a mag in it. And it's nearly 6 1/2 pounds UNLOADED. So another pound or two easy when loaded.

Take a Glock 17, which most people won't every day carry because it's too big. 8.03 inches long, 5.47 inches tall. Weight when loaded? 2.02 pounds.

You're not jamming that thing down your waist chief.

Laughable price? Lmao MAC10’s can range in numerous price’s lmao and that’s for sure a guarantee I’ve seen people get MAC 10’s from 150-2,000 also depends on if the guns been used before and many other things and I would also like to point out lmao a MAC10 can be easily concealed in backpack. Me personally I’ve seen people conceal carry a Mac before in their shorts pocket it can easily be done my man. 

Edited by Morte666
  • Wuhtah locked this topic