What weapons would you like to see added?

13 minutes ago, arrdef said:

I don't think we should replace the stock guns. They're good to roleplay a model that's not in-game; I don't want a gun scene where everyone is only ever allowed to roleplay using glocks and s&w.

I honestly disagree myself. Sure, they do help on that front; but I only would’ve supported it if we continued to use guns that aren’t from real life. That’s not what we’re doing now though, which makes it mildly confusing how some people have been roleplaying their guns as Glocks when there is now an actual Glock available for purchase in the server.

If real life guns are being added, we may as well give the base GTA 5 guns their real life names to add to the realism; right?

Edited by TinPan

The issue is that even if you add 20 IRL models, that will hardly match the diversity in the U.S market. It makes gun roleplay less interesting. Keeping a one-size-fits-all option for less common models is only fair.

Edited by arrdef
1 minute ago, arrdef said:

The issue is that even if you add 20 IRL models, that will hardly match the diversity in the U.S market. It makes gun roleplay less interesting. Keeping a one-size-fits-all option for less common models is only fair.

I suppose, but one of the greater issues with doing that is how if someone role plays a gun as being something that is different from what casings it drops. (EG: Someone roleplaying an obscured cartridge gun despite it dropping 9mm shells) it can make things very confusing very quickly.

Not to mention that there’s some firearms where this logic simply cannot be applied too. You can’t exactly roleplay a Machine Pistol being something other than a Tec-9 despite it looking like a Tec-9 for every player.

Its just my opinion though at the end of the day, but I’d prefer firearm consistency across the board which adds another level of immersion in the process when it comes to firearm portrayal as well as forensics too.

• Wuhtah locked this topic