What weapons would you like to see added?

1 hour ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

This is a really nice find. (I could obviously be wrong but) it looks to me that they retextured the double-action to be a Colt M1917, which is extremely realistic within the setting of GTAW. Hope this is usable.

the modder retextured it to be a non gold version of the regular double-action revolver. It isn't retextured to be any specific gun.

Infact, the gun itself is based on the 1892, as this is the same double action that's in Red Dead Redemption 2, based in 1899. 18 years before 1917.

3 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I'd love to see revolvers implemented, even if they were one of the many simple retextures for the Double-Action Revolver from GTA:Online - would rather see weapons we're missing fundamentally over more of the same pistols/shotguns/etc that handle the same. 

Best one that comes to mind is this mod. It suits the aesthetic of the game and overall as a weapon seems balanced and fair when it comes to how it handles and the damage it dishes out (which can obviously be edited server-side).

Some pictures in the spoiler for the mod above and a video here for how it sounds and handles IG.

Reveal hidden contents

529320-20171216103324_1.jpg

529320-20171216102136_1.jpg

529320-20171216102900_1.jpg

Alsowouldn'tmindseeingthesnowballreplacedwiththissoIcantrashpeople'scarsthanks

Couldn't have said it better myself. Would be lovely to see this in game, would really help with some Development of Blaine / Paleto characters. I say this since that style of gun targets the country audience. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic