[theaspiringsaint.com] Reminisces from Rome

198576232_Rome1.thumb.jpeg.3cd346d4fd1a78b917a2707ba59ad999.jpeg

Pax Christi, Praised be God

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!!!

Greeting brothers and sisters from my plane from Rome to Los Santos, where I have been working for the last 7 years as a member of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints. More about that work later but for now I wanted to just introduce myself and let you get to know me a little.

My name is Father Logan Price, I've been ordained as a diocesan priest in the Roman Catholic Church for 19 years. I'm originally from a small rural village in Mayo, Ireland where I was ordained when I was 25 years old. I'll talk more about my journey in a later blog post, but as you can guess I moved to Rome after some years working in a parish in Ireland.

After many joyful years helping to progress the many claims of sainthood, I felt God was calling me to return to the life of a parish priest and after many hours of prayer and reflection with friends, I've decided to return to my old life. This has been both an exciting and difficult decision. As you can imagine I had many friends and roots settled into my current life, but often God calls us to ensure we aren't becoming too complacent!

I'm very excited to begin my new assignment and to get to meet you all in person and enjoy the community life I've heard so much about. 

This blog I've set up is an aim to communicate with you a little more personally about my inner life as a priest, living in a modern city in the 21st century. I hope I can inspire you, regardless of your own beliefs and practices, as well as share whatever turbulence and joys my life brings. 

So if you see me around town, say hello! I love to meet new people! I'll be sure to upload a photo of myself soon! And looking forward to many more posts. I have some exciting ideas for our parish!

Wishing you all the best and God bless!

Yours in the faith,

Logan.

P.S Here's one more image of the beautiful city of Rome, ah Rome! 😃

1621823754_Rome2.thumb.jpeg.7c0221707de4a089f2a8de655e298c97.jpeg

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic