Probably been talked about before but I'm new here

Gazra

1 minute ago, Zani said:

You can try submitting something to the Courts in that section asking for further time to pay. Or you can come to a deal, you pay one fine now, pay the others later. I think it's a great opportunity for you to involve yourself with some Court roleplay, even though it's done through the forums.

The sky is the limit with roleplay 🙂 

It does sound interesting but as I said, these 3 days is already a long wait for me as I'm not really the patient type when it comes to regarding these type of matters and having to wait even longer even though I could win the case just puts me off... Especially when I either have to walk every where or pay a taxi (which I can't even spare the money) lol

3 hours ago, cracked said:

Character building, relations between characters, overall storyline of a character etc. You know, the typical r-o-l-e-p-l-a-y things.

There are no typical roleplay things, that's the point. These choices are important to you. Storylines to me aren't even important, they happen naturally and evolve dynamically, why should I ever care about a storyline when a narrative is constantly being generated without me ever batting an eye? It might be fun to watch and witness, but it surely isn't considered "progress" to me.

This isn't a debate, but it's a statement that opinions can be held solely because of the fact that YOU CHOOSE that these things are important. That's YOUR choice. You don't get a medal for it, and neither does OP.

11 hours ago, maramizo said:

There are no typical roleplay things, that's the point. These choices are important to you. Storylines to me aren't even important, they happen naturally and evolve dynamically, why should I ever care about a storyline when a narrative is constantly being generated without me ever batting an eye? It might be fun to watch and witness, but it surely isn't considered "progress" to me.

This isn't a debate, but it's a statement that opinions can be held solely because of the fact that YOU CHOOSE that these things are important. That's YOUR choice. You don't get a medal for it, and neither does OP.

I think you're projecting bud, are you ok? Cuz like we can talk about it in PM's just msg bro, hope you have a good day

• 1 month later...