[SOLD] PENTHOUSE - 3 Alta Street - 19th Floor, 2nd Apartment.

As the title suggests, I am currently listing my Penthouse Apartment at 3 Alta Street up for a sale or trade. The property is now listed at an estimated value of $900,000 and will be sold whenever a fitting offer arises. It boasts:

-1 Bedroom
-1 Walk-In Closet
-1 Bathroom
-1 Bar
-4 Lounge Areas
-1 Living Room

-1 Kitchen

-1 Wine Cellar
-1 Office
-1 Blackjack Table
-270º View around the apartment!

Spoiler

HQvZgMB.png

To clarify, I am personally seeking a HOUSE (Not an apartment) - but am taking any and all offers.

Pictures will not be provided, but in-person viewings are doable if available.

If you wish to make an offer, click the icon on the top left of this window.

Name:

Offer:

(( OOC Info ))

GwxQmsq.png

(( Even though the house is worth up to $1,031,000 - it won't be sold/traded for more than $900,000. ))

Edited by Blackbird

1.1 Property Flipping -

Purchasing a property, with the sole intention of selling it once you're able to after the 14 day property lock at a higher price is considered property flipping, and repeat offenders will be punished accordingly. 

You bought the property two weeks ago, you shouldn't be selling it for more than what you've bought it for.

• Upvote 3
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Blackbird changed the title to [4SALE/TRADE] PENTHOUSE - 3 Alta Street - 19th Floor, 2nd Apartment.
21 hours ago, Blackbird said:

This is NOT a bid, this is an informative topic.

If you wish to make an offer, click the icon on the top left of this window. (( Forum PM ))

(( Private bids are not allowed, all bids must remain public. Sale on hold until rectified. ))

9 minutes ago, Monster. said:

(( Private bids are not allowed, all bids must remain public. Sale on hold until rectified. ))

(( Any and all offers made and verified by myself are posted on the original listing as I'm also doing viewings and advertisements in-game.))

Edited by Blackbird
  • Blackbird changed the title to [SOLD] PENTHOUSE - 3 Alta Street - 19th Floor, 2nd Apartment.
  • Monster. locked this topic