The aim of this thread is to showcase the realistic aspect of pipeline roleplay that involves other ethnicities

and Paisas themselves connected to the Paisa network in Southern California, specifically under the

Border Brothers 22 Security Threat Group (STG).

Any Metagame will be taken seriously, and staff will be asked to intervene.

I personally ask that anyone who wants to give criticism, please direct it 

to my personal messages. For any questions/inquiries also direct it to my

personal messages.

CK permissions are automatically given upon being inducted into the group's inner circle.

Outsiders and such, can take a PK if they choose. Although, gore permissions are automatically granted to everyone

that roleplay with us. This is to increase an IC fear factor, of what might happen. 

This is a continuation of the old thread I had under the Paisa Car, but with a different twist to it due to OOC circumstances involved

in the Paisa Car's closing. For anyone interested in joining, contact myself @Jema, @Recklesss or @the real trop

We're aiming to portray a grimey gutter type of Paisa crew, with Border Brother 22 influence in character

due to other characters in the faction; essentially meaning this faction will be Border Brothers 22 and Blood

Money Incorporated combined. The BB22 aspect of the network will be very strictly monitored, as we're only

going to allow a few characters at a time to hold "Brother/Sister". The majority of the faction's roleplay is going to be

done through Blood Money Incorporated and the associates surrounding it.