Jump to content

We need to stop issuing CCW licenses until we can figure out what the hell is going on


Kipps

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Stripy said:

If you kill someone your weapon should be confiscated and a report shall be written (by the player, not the PD). After you write the report and the pd writes their report a DA/judge should take a look and decide if it was a lawful shooting. After that proces that might take 2-4 days or maybe more you should get your weapon and license back if the DA decides on it. 

 

It should be a pain in the ass to kill someone. 

 

I always think before pulling out my gun "is my character up to deal with all the bullshit after that? Not really" 

This. IRL people get arrested in 90% of self-defense shootings and are held in detention for usually 48-72 hours (during the investigation) and then are either released or prosecuted. It should work the same way here to be honest.

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

Should probably spell dyslexic right if you're gonna call people retarded in the same sentence. 

Atrocious response. No point beyond a spelling error? Let's do better next time. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Kipps said:

if there is some context that would make it okay for a cat girl to eject a handgun from her vagina, take out a criminal in close quarters combat and then notify the police using videogame terminology, people would love to hear it

OPERATOR: 911, what's your emergency?

CALLER: Someone shot us and i downed him. I'm a CCW holder, need cops here now!

 

personally i fail to see how you could think this hyper realistic transcript wasn't taken from a youtube video called '10 Disturbing 911 Calls' smh, broaden your horizons brother

Link to comment
1 minute ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

This. IRL people get arrested in 90% of self-defense shootings and are held in detention for usually 48-72 hours (during the investigation) and then are either released or prosecuted. It should work the same way here to be honest.

If we're gonna do that then it shouldn't just be an accept death PK and move on for the criminal that literally instigates this entire thing.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

If we're gonna do that then it shouldn't just be an accept death PK and move on for the criminal that literally instigates this entire thing.

So you're implying every arrest around murder should result in a CK for the victim?

How many illegal roleplayers do you think get arrested for murder and they very rarely request for their victim to CK, this is silly.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Mallrat on mallrat crimes don't happen? Oh... forgot you won't shoot your lesbian catgirl sister.

No I'm just assuming a proper use of CCW, being someone defending themselves against a criminal. Idk any catgirls brother. 

Link to comment
Just now, EffPee said:

So you're implying every arrest around murder should result in a CK for the victim?

How many illegal roleplayers do you think get arrested for murder and they very rarely request for their victim to CK, this is silly.

I'm responding to a guy saying people who use their CCWs should automatically be arrested for up to 72 hours when that would result in many cases where they iced some would be robber or shooter of some type who then gets to just accept death and move on? That isn't silly?

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

I'm responding to a guy saying people who use their CCWs should automatically be arrested for up to 72 hours when that would result in many cases where they iced some would be robber or shooter of some type who then gets to just accept death and move on? That isn't silly?

Killing a criminal is still a crime, it doesn't matter who instigated it. It isn't at all unrealistic to hope that a person who killed someone is put under investigation, even if they had a reason to do so. 

 

Everyone's happy to hold illegal roleplayers for 72 hours under investigation, why can't we do the same for legal CCW carrying roleplayers?

Edited by EffPee
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, EffPee said:

Everyone's happy to hold illegal roleplayers for 72 hours under investigation, why can't we do the same for legal CCW carrying roleplayers?

Illegal roleplayers are instigating lol. 

 

11 minutes ago, EffPee said:

Killing a criminal is still a crime, it doesn't matter who instigated it. It isn't at all unrealistic to hope that a person who killed someone is put under investigation, even if they had a reason to do so. 

Just doing it as a blanket seems unreasonable to me, especially if we're gonna say the criminal who failed in one way or another gets to just PK and move on, just my perspective. For clarity I'm not saying there isn't any situation where that should happen, nor do I think CCW holders should be acting as vigilantes. 

Edited by Kaleb
Link to comment
  • Selena locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...