We need to stop issuing CCW licenses until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Kipps

2 minutes ago, JordanM said:

Homie out here calling people dyslexic and can't spell it himself 😂

People tend to use someone spelling errors as an argument when they don't have anything smart to say. Go for it brother. Or come back in a few hours when you'll actually have something smart to say.

Just now, Skip said:

Why is a catgirl carrying a gun, why is she allowed to use it, and where did it come from? Why did two ULSA students shoot a guy who harassed them like it was nothing?

They weren't ULSA students, stop spreading this misinformation. As to their actions, report it when you see it. 

• Applaud 1
56 minutes ago, Kipps said:

rVNnTRj.jpg

What the fuck is happening? Why are Second Life characters roaming Los Santos and taking out criminals in firefights? This roleplay fucking sucks. I cannot think of a single instance where a cat girl showing up in an alleyway to Mozambique Drill somebody with a concealed-carry would improve the scene. 

People's characters clearly need more scrutiny before they are issued with these licenses so that we can stop any more of this goofiness. Not every civilian should be armed 24/7. Stop giving people who are just playing really weird videogame avatars of themselves easy access to guns.

Please discuss.

So are you going to add context to this or just make it look like she had nothing to do with the scene?

1 minute ago, .Pluto. said:

People tend to use someone spelling errors as an argument when they don't have anything smart to say. Go for it brother. Or come back in a few hours when you'll actually have something smart to say.

How's about the fact you were seemingly complaining CCW holders use them to kill illegal roleplayers as if that isn't sorta what it's intended for. 

49 minutes ago, Shmoe said:

It's not that we should stop issuing them. I feel the entire CCW needs to be re-written with specific rules involved. I've seen "wannabe heroes" way too much whilst playing on here. IRL, CCW holders never go out of their way to involve themselves in an on-going shootout. Most CCW holders got it to defend themselves and their loved ones. Not to "legally" shoot a criminal that was firing at someone else or committing a crime. You're not the Punisher, you're a civilian, act like it.

There are very specific rules already.... You can't just shoot someone for committing a crime.

36 minutes ago, Goonbag said:

If this is the incident I think it is - you shot at the person she was with and she drew her concealed weapon and put you down in defence of that person. I dunno who she is, the story about her character or how she went about receiving her CCW, but she used it for its intended purpose. Self defence. I think you’re just mad you got bodied. 

I can smell the opp pack smoke from here. Imagine trying to do a hit just to get bodied by the dudes catgirl GF. Big L.

• Applaud 5
2 minutes ago, JordanM said:

So are you going to add context to this or just make it look like she had nothing to do with the scene?

if there is some context that would make it okay for a cat girl to eject a handgun from her vagina, take out a criminal in close quarters combat and then notify the police using videogame terminology, people would love to hear it

• Upvote 2

If you kill someone your weapon should be confiscated and a report shall be written (by the player, not the PD). After you write the report and the pd writes their report a DA/judge should take a look and decide if it was a lawful shooting. After that proces that might take 2-4 days or maybe more you should get your weapon and license back if the DA decides on it. 

It should be a pain in the ass to kill someone. 

I always think before pulling out my gun "is my character up to deal with all the bullshit after that? Not really" 

• Applaud 1
36 minutes ago, milkman said:

There was a video circulating around of someone punching a woman and two ULSA students ass pulling pistols and gunning them down.

School shooting, yes. Concluded reports - Hayley Rowe if I’m correct.

• Selena locked this topic