We need to stop issuing CCW licenses until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Kipps

If this is the incident I think it is - you shot at the person she was with and she drew her concealed weapon and put you down in defence of that person. I dunno who she is, the story about her character or how she went about receiving her CCW, but she used it for its intended purpose. Self defence. I think you’re just mad you got bodied. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
2 minutes ago, Skip said:

Me, a criminal: I should be careful. If I or someone else uses a firearm, it will draw unnecessary attention. I may be injured or killed. No matter how confident I may be that I have the upper hand, in a moment a stray bullet or knife swing could change everything.

If this applied to every single character in the server, we wouldn't be here. Let's no pretend CCW holders are the only ones contributing to the problems here. The screenshot just makes for an easy target.

Edited by mj2002
Just now, mj2002 said:

If this applied to every single character in the server, we wouldn't be here. Let's no pretend CCW holders are the only ones at fault here. The screenshot just makes for an easy target.

This. Also report said player to RPQM if you feel they are at fault.

Just now, Dustyboi said:

Make the licensing an actual IC process like a class at an ammunation so you get to see who's getting them 

Been suggested hundreds of times, won't work. LSPD have enough to do without forcing them to schedule IC classes every week.

Just now, mj2002 said:

If this applied to every single character in the server, we wouldn't be here. Let's no pretend CCW holders are the only ones at fault here. The screenshot just makes for an easy target.

Alright but do you see the difference between people dming (and eventually getting ajailed/banned/whatever) and mallrats using legal guns, involving themselves into situations where they simply don't belong and then walking away with no consequences whatsoever? 

1 minute ago, Shmoe said:

It's not that we should stop issuing them. I feel the entire CCW needs to be re-written with specific rules involved. I've seen "wannabe heroes" way too much whilst playing on here. IRL, CCW holders never go out of their way to involve themselves in an on-going shootout. Most CCW holders got it to defend themselves and their loved ones. Not to "legally" shoot a criminal that was firing at someone else or committing a crime. You're not the Punisher, you're a civilian, act like it.

It's so easy to pass the test they give you for CCW/GC, I think a dislectic, retarded person could pass that test in a heartbeat. SHAFT Code has many loopholes in it anyways. It wouldn't even be a problem if people just have CCW. Here they use it as an excuse to kill people, most often, illegal roleplayers. And I bet this person didn't even lose their CCW, nor it was arrested, even though they killed someone. Average person, civilian, would hardly deal with the fact they actually killed someone too. We need OOC IQ test before people hand out PF/CCW licenses to someone,

3 minutes ago, Goonbag said:

If this is the incident I think it is - you shot at the person she was with and she drew her concealed weapon and put you down in defence of that person. I dunno who she is, the story about her character or how she went about receiving her CCW, but she used it for its intended purpose. Self defence. I think you’re just mad you got bodied. 

bruh i’d be mad too if i got bodied by a natasha valentine ass cat girl 😭

2 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Alright but do you see the difference between people dming (and eventually getting ajailed/banned/whatever) and mallrats using legal guns, involving themselves into situations where they simply don't belong and then walking away with no consequences whatsoever? 

Report them then. I haven't seen many reports about these sorts of issues.

• Selena locked this topic