We need to stop issuing CCW licenses until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Kipps

1 minute ago, DLimit said:

It's not about people having CCW licenses. It more along the lines that, in the U.S., most CCW firearm holders aren't trained to handle the firearm in high-stress situations. Studies were conducted where MOST of the subjects would die in a high-tense shoot-out situation while OPEN-CARRYING their firearm. Most people simply aren't trained properly to engage in armed combat. In fact, most would hesitate to even withdraw their firearm while in shock.

same goes for hood characters, most the time they aren't marksmen, but we let the video game take over from there and u see 20 people bodied in a neighborhood by pistols

1 minute ago, Gryphboi said:

Cope cope, seethe, cope, learn how to shoot, etc.

Turns out that if you shoot someone and they have a gun, they'll blast you to smithereens. Having a gun and a faction doesn't mean that you're immortal.

But, realism wise, would she be fully trained to handle a firearm in a high-stress situation? In that outfit, where would she conceal it? These are the questions we should be asking.

11 minutes ago, Petey said:

Make a topic addressing actual issues > Get raided by a swarm of Illegal vs Legal roleplay knights > Archive.

This is how all topics in which one side is involved always works. Take my thread on extortion as an example , I had to ask an admin to get it archived, 38 pages, 370 replies. More than my fucking faction thread : 

1 minute ago, Cipher said:

same goes for hood characters, most the time they aren't marksmen, but we let the video game take over from there and u see 20 people bodied in a neighborhood by pistols

I mean it's a game. What do you expect them to do? Purposely miss shots? Come on...

• Upvote 1
Just now, Cipher said:

u dont get it bro my char is a 19 year old that was raised in tha' hoo' mane. it's realistic for me to blockwipe with a SNS pistol :(((( WTF u mean i cant blockwipe?

• Selena locked this topic