We need to stop issuing CCW licenses until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Kipps

Any pea brained idiot can obtain a PF and CCW at the moment and for a server with such a 'high' roleplaying standard, a lot of people who really can't grasp the concept of roleplaying seem to be slipping through the cracks and a lot of them seem to obtain PF and CCW licenses too.

This should be regulated a LOT more strictly than is currently is, the OOC background checks, clean administration records and more than just 40 hours played should be the starting points of the system overhaul.

You have ULSA teachers and characters toting their fully kitted out SNS pistols and Mk2s with all sorts of tacticool mumbo jumbo on them and RPQM never ever questions these people?

• Upvote 1

everyone knows arming oneself and being prepared to execute a hoodlum on the street are mandatory requirements of being a catgirl

i'm also told that strawmen weapons dealers no longer lurk around Arizona firearms conventions and have instead started to acquire their products from Midwest Furfest and Rainfurrest instead

• Upvote 1

It's very important that this reaches RPQM and action is taken. Surely, it's very easy to obtain a PF and a CCW, but please regular how they're used. PF guns can be sold illegally and that's what can happen IRL, but there's only a one in ten situations I assume where people go out their way to help someone else out. What you need to do is call the cops first and save yourself. You can't go saving other people. If any of these CCW holders die, they HAVE TO get CKed, this is mandatory. Most of them participate in like 10+ shootouts just to die twice and lose their PF guns and repeat the next month. Come on, why?

Me, a criminal: I should be careful. If I or someone else uses a firearm, it will draw unnecessary attention. I may be injured or killed. No matter how confident I may be that I have the upper hand, in a moment a stray bullet or knife swing could change everything.

Them, a catgirl: stop in the name of the law xD pew pew HELLO POWICE? >:3 he's DOWN. pwease make the interview fast i have to be at da club o.o chu is stupid *fires off two more rounds in to the corpse*

• Upvote 7

I don’t think the issue is with the CCW licenses (although I do think the system may need tweaking). I think the deeper issue is the quality of Roleplayer allowed on the server. A LOT of GTAW’s problems could be solved by making the server application more stringent. 

9 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Ngl in a perfect world I’d remove every single PF license sever wide and just restart the process. It’s honestly gotten so bad but I don’t even think it’s possible to fix this.

It is possible to wipe every single license and rewrite the entire process to require a pf and ccw license, I think

• Selena locked this topic