We need to stop issuing CCW licenses until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Kipps

lLtGuiz.png

What the fuck is happening? Why are Second Life characters roaming Los Santos and taking out criminals in firefights? This roleplay fucking sucks. I cannot think of a single instance where a cat girl showing up in an alleyway to Mozambique Drill somebody with a concealed-carry would improve the scene. 

People's characters clearly need more scrutiny before they are issued with these licenses so that we can stop any more of this goofiness. Not every civilian should be armed 24/7. Stop giving people who are just playing really weird videogame avatars of themselves easy access to guns.

Please discuss.

Edited by harrison
  • Upvote 30
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3

I mean, I'm not against people having CCWs. 

But, honestly I think there needs to be more scrutiny to the kind of people. Like, background checks and more OOC character checks (like does it make sense for your character to even have a gun). I can get a PF in 24-48 hours and a CCW in another 24 if I'm lucky.

if I got killed by someone wearing cat ears just cause they're trying to be a vigilante? I'd be pissed.

Edited by KoishiKomeiji

Totally agree with the sentiment, there's too many licenses. The total CCW licenses in California is a very small number, meanwhile everyone and their mom has one in LS. It does absolutely nothing to increase roleplay, and infact actively hurts it by allowing everyone to be a fearless vigilante in every situation.

Just now, kaneki1king said:

People with cat ears' killings should be justified. My character is furryphobic.

With all due respect mister, Jennifer Hilton is a very respected figure in Los Santos. I'm gonna have to ask you to keep it down

*Angry Face*

• Applaud 1
  • Selena locked this topic