[BUG REPORT] Character customization does not work?

JeSuisSozy

I'm having troubles with one of my three characters, in which the customization of so does not work (clothing stores, hairdressers, etc..) aswell as any other stores where you purchase items. I now spawn with a "blank canvas" char, the attributes completely blank, which I cannot alter. Whenever I enter a store, I press Y so that the window with said items pops up, in certain stores, it doesn't, in clothing stores for example, it does, but only allows me to switch the gender of my char (tested) to male (which actually charges the $100 fee) but not to female. Any other options, it simply does not open the next pop up. Before testing, assistance personel advised me to use /refresh, which I did, and nothing was altered. Relogged over and over again as instructed, the problem persisted for three days so far.

Awaiting instructions. 

Best regards.

9 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Hi there!

Have you tried entering a property, or be near one of your vehicles, and do /outfit to change to a different outfit?

I encountered this too and the above solution fixed it for me! 🙂

Hi! Thank you for the reply! 

Yes, I have in fact attempted so and still, nothing happens. The window pop up in witch you change your outfits simply does not show, just the same as in any other stores and whatnot.

1 hour ago, JeSuisSozy said:

Hi! Thank you for the reply! 

Yes, I have in fact attempted so and still, nothing happens. The window pop up in witch you change your outfits simply does not show, just the same as in any other stores and whatnot.

Can you show me a screenshot of your game?

2 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Can you show me a screenshot of your game?

I always spawn with a blank character as seen, but with white t-shirt and yellow sleeves. Upon typing the /refresh command, my char turns into what is seen in the pictures. After typing the /outfit command by my car as seen, the only thing that pops up, is that chat message highlighted in the ss. And those are my current char's facial features, yet, IG, none of that shows.

776634880_MGs2.png

2061753858_MGs3.png

MG's.png

• 2 months later...