Eating and drinking being a necessity

Antheia

I'd say no to this kind of system personally. I'd love to see more restaurants and food options rather than the normal bars/clubs, but forcing people into a food system won't solve that problem. I don't see a reasonable balance to be had, as others have mentioned you would have to have food sold somewhere NPC'ed so it isn't going to really increase the restaurant situation. The people who want to RP at restaurants will go to the smaller amount of ones we have now, and the people who don't now still won't they'll just use an alternative that doesn't take them out of the RP they want to do. The only way in my mind we get meaningful change regarding the variety of businesses that are available are for those who want restaurants and such to contribute in the sense of being involved in the business scene, finding partners, encouraging them, opening them, etc.

I get a lot of people don't like this idea, that's become very clear to me. I more thought it would bring a bit of more realism to the game and some more avenues of roleplay. 

I thank everyone for their input on this. Means a lot. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Antheia said:

I get a lot of people don't like this idea, that's become very clear to me. I more thought it would bring a bit of more realism to the game and some more avenues of roleplay. 

I thank everyone for their input on this. Means a lot. 

It would yes, if done more subtly. Not outright like, you have to eat every few hours.

As cool as it seems, people would only forget to eat or drink and then would complain about it being a forced feature rather than something they can opt in and out of. Saying that, it’s an RP server not an RPG and whilst the idea is cool, it doesn’t fit on gtaw

1 minute ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Not supporting this for the same reasons everybody else has listed, do find it funny how everybody was salivating over the new proposed drug system that basically acts the same though.

Its drugs what did you expect? Once you are hooked, you are hooked.

• mj2002 locked this topic