Cheval Picador

Canis Seminole

Karin Sultan

Albany Esperanto

Maibatsu Penumbra

Gallivanter Baller LE LWB

Bravado Rescursion

Just now, Sloth said:

I have a stock burrito, and a tuned Carbon RS, how much credit would you give for these? I have money to put on top of that also.

We thoroughly inspect every vehicle that we take in, so it'd be best to conduct an in-depth inspection at our garage, for a fair quotation. You can drop by anytime or contact one of our staff members via their contact details mentioned on our website. 

Thank you.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, The.Godfather said:

We thoroughly inspect every vehicle that we take in, so it'd be best to conduct an in-depth inspection at our garage, for a fair quotation. You can drop by anytime or contact one of our staff members via their contact details mentioned on our website. 

Thank you.

When and where can I stop by at your garage?

4 hours ago, Sloth said:

When and where can I stop by at your garage?

You could pay us a visit when we are open. Our dealership is based in the perspicuous area of Rockford Hills. You are able to insert "Los Santos Autos Group Office" in a functioning GPS to effectively locate us or you could navigate to South Boulevard Del Perro, Rockford Hills to find us. 
We usually open up in the evenings, rarely in the morning, and sometimes at night. 

Would love to have you as a customer! 

• Wuhtah locked this topic