Add a car wash in the county

Marty

On 5/12/2021 at 4:29 AM, St3fan[NL] said:

Find a good spot. When we added the carwash script we found no good county spots

After having checked through some potential locations, most viable place seems to be in Paleto really as it's the biggest town out of all three.

Obviously as Rockstar never made an actual car wash in the county and only in two places throughout the whole map, in some places it would require additional mapping which I imagine is possible as there are car wash objects. Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just to resemble a car wash. Otherwise, a garage could be used to replicate an indoor car wash and RP'd as such.

To have an idea what it would look like:

Spoiler

1280px-Broadways_Car_Wash.jpg

5936650cbcc28.jpg

Super_Clean_Auto_Wash.JPG

On that note, here's some decent locations I found.

This one is right in the heart of Paleto and I don't mind imagine it would require anything to be done in terms of mapping as it can be just RP'd that the car wash is inside that garage, drive in, car gets washed and drive out. Otherwise would require some basic car wash objects.

Spoiler

N5vTbIB.png

RNiOdmY.png

Next one is at the Paleto's Gas station, would require some mapping of car wash objects which I imagine is possible.

Spoiler

W7AoZYZ.png

GDAQJDH.png

Another one in the heart of Paleto, but would also require some objects to make it look like a car wash. But it has an roof so an easier platform to have an car wash at.

Spoiler

f2BZMQL.png

UrMjAfw.png

Last location I found is in Harmony by the garage, but it would also require some mapping as only viable location is outside of it.

Spoiler

Tl7CXae.png

MViuoAT.png

There is also another location that actually is a car wash (although self serve / hand car wash), but it's being used by Habeeb's Taxis so that would be a no.

Spoiler

6v6Fm64.png

Other than that, I imagine any industrial type of a building with a garage door could be used as mentioned earlier. But we certainly need something to have clean vehicles in the county.

4 hours ago, Marty said:

There is also another location that actually is a car wash (although self serve / hand car wash), but it's being used by Habeeb's Taxis so that would be a no.

Hide contents

6v6Fm64.png

Habeeb Taxi is willing to negotiate with the devs to have a workable and income generating hand car wash we could hire people for and operate for public use. My DM's are always open. 

• Upvote 3

Using the garage, Gorman's garage specifically, for the car wash (as well as a mechanic place) could work too. Might bring more roleplay to car washing besides just people pressing the button quickly and getting leaving.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic