Khalil Manning - 16
Tiny Macho #4 a/k/a Spazz

Known locally for his accomplishments in boxing, crash dummy like behavior and ill ways, Khalil Manning inhabits Brouge Avenue. His nickname, Tiny Macho, stems from his brawling inside and out of the ring, despite his frail, featherweight build. Khalil was given this nickname by his coach at a young age. His peers also like to call him Spazz, for similar reasons. He is often seen around Suge Ray, his little big homie.

On August 23rd, 2019 a video of two teens fighting in the halls of Palm Valley's High School reached the local news network. One of the teens involved was Khalil. In the video you can see Khalil getting his lights knocked out by his peer. The short-lived fight was spectated by a small gathered crowd, they verbally induce the fight on. The video is still available on YouTube to the public, titled "PVHS packouts (crip vs blood)". Rumors say that after the video was published, Khalil and a couple of other teenagers from Carson Avenue jumped the other student, who was seen in the video beating on Khalil.

Khalil's grandfather, Cody "Spanking" Manning, was a prominent amateur boxer, known nationally. His boxing career was cut short after a fatal walk-up left two young men, affiliated with the Bounty Hunter Bloods, dead and Cody paralyzed from the waist down. Cody was not the intended target, but was a witness on scene.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Rollin Wit My Blammer On, I'm Not Alone I
Untitled-1.png
Fall Through Barson I
2.png
Fall Through Barson II
3.png
Back To It Like I'm Use To It I/Took An Ese's Billy I
4.png
Took An Ese's Billy II
5.png