Invisible people

Barbie

It appears similar issues occur for other players, so all I'd do right now is just sit and wait for the RageMP developers to come up with a new update with a hopeful fix in it. Until then, relogging will be one of the only, well, options for this case.

It's a known issue with Rage 1.1, nothing we can do on our side. Maybe we can find a workaround with a command that removes the invisible, but for that we need admins to test dimension changes etc on people.
You can also try on your side to enter / exit a property and see if it fixes for example.

Try to see what the invisible people were doing before : Did they go in the water ? (apparently it can cause it), did they do animations, anything is important so we can reproduce the issue and Rage can fix it quicker.

14 minutes ago, Nervous said:

It's a known issue with Rage 1.1, nothing we can do on our side. Maybe we can find a workaround with a command that removes the invisible, but for that we need admins to test dimension changes etc on people.
You can also try on your side to enter / exit a property and see if it fixes for example.

Try to see what the invisible people were doing before : Did they go in the water ? (apparently it can cause it), did they do animations, anything is important so we can reproduce the issue and Rage can fix it quicker.

Entering a property with somebody else and typing /fixinvi tends to fix it for us, I've noticed it can happen when leaving from the interior of a building, possibly smart teleports? Seemed to happen a couple times in Paleto's Park Ranger headquarters when exiting from the back, though likely different case-by-case.

Water as cause we can safely exclude, alleging most people who visit a club don't take a bath first. (Water in itself has other synch issues, but it's not what causes this I am pretty certain).

Animations? highly possible. I've noticed the frequency of glitches here increasing to a 100% likelyness with 1.1- if I exit an interior while in an animation, I'll see myself normally walking, but will be in animation for those near me.

I'm also prevented to enter cars until I do /sa. Obviously oversight here is quite likely as I don't see it myself- and if it's an anim like smoking, no one seeing it will find it odd (unless for example sitting-moving people).

8 minutes ago, knppel said:

Water as cause we can safely exclude, alleging most people who visit a club don't take a bath first. (Water in itself has other synch issues, but it's not what causes this I am pretty certain).

Animations? highly possible. I've noticed the frequency of glitches here increasing to a 100% likelyness with 1.1- if I exit an interior while in an animation, I'll see myself normally walking, but will be in animation for those near me.

I'm also prevented to enter cars until I do /sa. Obviously oversight here is quite likely as I don't see it myself- and if it's an anim like smoking, no one seeing it will find it odd (unless for example sitting-moving people).

That bug isn't related to the invisible bug though

5 hours ago, Nervous said:

On my end it happens randomly. In interiors /fixinvi is enough but in exteriors changingchar/entering and exiting an interior is needed and sometimes doesn't even work. I don't think animations are the issue, nor the water since I mainly RP in Rancho.

It'd be nice to have something like /fixinvi to reload the player outside.

• 2 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic