Invisible people

Barbie

Does the same occur for you as well? Could be same issues as people claim player models take very long to load in. It might be about the models they're using. Data might be full of all the models loading in and therefore, some models do not load in. As you reconnect, the models load in again and the people near you are most likely the first ones to load in. I hope that's how the game works because that's how I think it should work.

Besides that, have you tried tweaking around the settings? 

14 minutes ago, Geo. said:

Although it's super frustrating, a long term fix is logging out, and direct connecting rather than pressing the server icon. Trust me on this one! 😋

No need to log out, you can just use F1, open the RageMP panel and then press direct connect a few times. It gets stuck first but you need to do it a few times (Press F1 again and again and such) and then it'll fix. Though for me, even the people that're invisible appear back in some time.

Also, parties with a lot of people at them tend to make some of them disappear to avoid lagging and such, the server just can't handle 100 players at a party that well.

• Applaud 1
4 hours ago, For Ever said:

Does the same occur for you as well? Could be same issues as people claim player models take very long to load in. It might be about the models they're using. Data might be full of all the models loading in and therefore, some models do not load in. As you reconnect, the models load in again and the people near you are most likely the first ones to load in. I hope that's how the game works because that's how I think it should work.

Besides that, have you tried tweaking around the settings? 

no it's literally just the players for me and the people i rp with experience the same thing

• Wuhtah locked this topic