[Fundraiser] Fund my blind stupidity and help me get back the cash I lost.

Blackbird

Hello random internet denizen of San Andreas. My name is Alexandra Vestergaard, and I work for the Los Santos Fire Department's Public Relations. You may have seen some of my articles online detailing different shades and shadows that underline the Fire Department, looking to educate the community on how it works.

As of today, I was made aware that a 'Margus Viiding' has performed a company scam under the name 'Wisefox' to my person and assets of $75,000 USD. Mister Viiding's website is no longer available and neither is his cellphone number (#42637587), and I was too stupid to take a second physical copy from his offices.

The man in question has been reported to the authorities in hopes I have a chance at recovering my money. But unfortunately, as it stands - I'm unable to. So I commend you and infact welcome you to donate to me, any value or amount helps - best part? You can leave a comment telling me to keep my chin up, or calling me an idiot!

Username:
Amount Donated:
Comment:
Spoiler

((/banktransfer **AMOUNT** Alexandra Vestergaard))

Edited by Blackbird

Username: archie213

Amount Donated: $2

Comment: lmaaaaaaaaaao does this mean u gon let me take u out for dinner yet BROKE ASS lmfao FROST GIANT LOOKIN ASS here lemme buy u a kmart slushie before u max out ur credit cards LOOOOOOOOL this girl a whole goofy beanstalk type beat

Edited by chester
  • Upvote 1
Username: D.A.Shaw
Amount Donated:$10,000
Comment: If something is too good to be true, it is not. If you wish to enter the world of investments, approach the businesses directly and be sure to sign a firm and fair deal directly to ensure your money is being spent wisely. 
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Shvag locked this topic