Schedule a meeting with admins in game (breakins, fires and other stuff)

Kappaurel

Great suggestion. I could totally see a calendar-like system put in place on UCP, with some minimum time before a time you'd have to book. Admins could list times they knew they'd be available, and we could all be a little happier at the end of the day.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Protheus said:

Great suggestion. I could totally see a calendar-like system put in place on UCP, with some minimum time before a time you'd have to book. Admins could list times they knew they'd be available, and we could all be a little happier at the end of the day.

This would be interesting. You could either request a specific admin or leave it open for a free admin to agree to. 

2 minutes ago, Karner said:

This would be interesting. You could either request a specific admin or leave it open for a free admin to agree to. 

I saw it more as a requirement, given how new admins like yourself might not be requested very often while well-known admins that's been around for a long time would be swarmed.

By making a calendar, it would give you all a fair chance to contribute to it without any one admin being swarmed.

Not necessarily a member of the staff team myself, but creating a quota for the admin team in terms of house breakins would also make it easier. Though this could warrant some admins just approving it for the sake of their quota and messing around like that. Well, in my opinion it definitely needs to be something we can apply for before hand. I am part of the club who has been waiting for an hour until an admin responds and sadly never have been responded even if I had good IC reasons to perform a house robbery. It's rare admins decide to respond, should be much more occasional.

• Wuhtah locked this topic