No voiding banned players reports

Narco

So basically myself and a few other players were thinking, WHY does a situation become voided when a player is banned?. It essentially seems if anything it would promote rule breaking if anything. Let me put it into perspective. X player shoots Y for no reason, clear deathmatch, X player then loots Y players items in public. This is breaking multiple rules, but Y player gets banned for an incident completely unrelated. The situation then becomes voided and the rule breaker gets to go on, breaking server rules until they're hopefully caught. 

To basically sum this up, I believe any forum report that is placed on a player by a banned player should still continue to be resolved by staff, as long as server rules were actually violated.

• 2 years later...

These are case-by-case scenarios, there is no official rule for this because one rule cannot be applied to all dynamic situations that occur within the server. Roleplay is ONLY voided by an admin when it is absolutely necessary. If you feel roleplay was voided and it was not necessary, please go through the staff report process as this would be considered a misuse of administrative ability.