[OnScene Media] LSFD seen in an alley with SFM doing what?!

2 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Good to the point of coming out to admit fault if there is any. Don't you think every other media in the state would've kicked up dirt over this if it was worthy, let alone real to begin with? The fact you've admitted to refusing to help public servants to spread their word across, in hopes of being able to save more lives - it just goes to show you only do news on what or who angered you. I suggest you move along, hatred will only make you a weaker individual.

The state lacks media in a whole. The only other news network that could report on this is LSNN and they've shown they're in the pockets of the LSFD. If no-one's going to publish the things the department doesn't want you to see how are people meant to make a fair and honest judgement on the department? If declining money from the Los Santos Fire Department to run their ad on our articles is refusing to help spread a word then the department should really look back on how big of a department they are and use their own power rather than paying off news networks.

1 minute ago, Haylee134 said:

The state lacks media in a whole. The only other news network that could report on this is LSNN and they've shown they're in the pockets of the LSFD.

Prove it to me then, instead of running your mouth about it - you'd just be digging your reputation a deeper grave making these large scale assumptions.

2 minutes ago, Haylee134 said:

If declining money from the Los Santos Fire Department to run their ad on our articles is refusing to help spread a word then the department should really look back on how big of a department they are and use their own power rather than paying off news networks.

So you're telling me that paying someone for their services counts as bribing or buying them out? Please, then do remove your donation links - and make an article dedicated to how every single blue-collar, white-collar and every other type of worker is being bribed by their bosses because they put in hard work that deserves to be rewarded.

2 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Prove it to me then, instead of running your mouth about it - you'd just be digging your reputation a deeper grave making these large scale assumptions.

So you're telling me that paying someone for their services counts as bribing or buying them out? Please, then do remove your donation links - and make an article dedicated to how every single blue-collar, white-collar and every other type of worker is being bribed by their bosses because they put in hard work that deserves to be rewarded.

A quick and simple explination for you, LSNN are running LSFD ads on their articles and they're running articles that praises the department. And in the case of LSNN being "bought out" another simple yes is all is needed. What other state news network is running ads for fire/police/sheriff's departments? 

6 minutes ago, Haylee134 said:

A quick and simple explination for you, LSNN are running LSFD ads on their articles and they're running articles that praises the department. And in the case of LSNN being "bought out" another simple yes is all is needed. What other state news network is running ads for fire/police/sheriff's departments? 

alright listen u fucking kike

running fucking ads doesnt mean being a fucking sellout, its about maintaining a business, your ape brain clearly lacks the concept so i wouldnt expect u to actually understand, im surprised how far you've come but i can see it's already falling apart as you're not able to spell explanation correctly

go do an article about the crime rate in vespucci or davis, hopefully you'll catch a bullet with your chest, a shot to the head wouldn't do shit, its all empty there

• Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Exodus said:

alright listen u fucking kike

running fucking ads doesnt mean being a fucking sellout, its about maintaining a business, your ape brain clearly lacks the concept so i wouldnt expect u to actually understand, im surprised how far you've come but i can see it's already falling apart as you're not able to spell explanation correctly

go do an article about the crime rate in vespucci or davis, hopefully you'll catch a bullet with your chest, a shot to the head wouldn't do shit, its all empty there

You guys really love my article huh. I'm flattered I am, just leave a tip 😁

Username: Greyfeather
Comment: 

I wish you luck with your news-site. Having worked with LSNN quite a long time ago, I have my own views about whether, during my time there, LSNN and LSFD were too closely aligned. I really do respect and like LSFD - they have so many wonderful, selfless, and hard working people - but I do know on one occasion that relationships were used to exert pressure on LSNN Editorial to withdraw a political story.

To their credit, my Editors refused to withdraw despite that pressure. But the question was whether the relationship was such that it put LSNN in a position that it should not have been in.

Of course, times have moved on and there is new editorial at LSNN, so my comment does not apply to them.

And there are better places to find "evidence" (not that I necessarily agree this gets you over the bar):

R6JpYf9.png

Username: Shennie

Comment: If you think dancing LSFD members is new, you probably haven't driven by station 7 in the past few months. Female red haired firefighters in half uniform doing the gangnam style is part of their daily roll call.