[OnScene Media] LSFD seen in an alley with SFM doing what?!

3 minutes ago, Haylee134 said:

Our articles aren't fake news, We're an unbias news network. So unbias infact we turned down an offer from the Los Santos Fire Department to run their new EMS Division ad on our articles, LSNN however were more than happy to run ads due to the bias towards departments. 

Username: FlyMeToTheMoon13
Comment: I could snap a picture of you standing still outside your friend's car and claim you were trying to steal it. I don't see how two pictures that don't match your text could serve as informative news. Also pretty spineless of you to use someone else's work to try and boost your own false reputation. Step your game up, thanks for the free link to some proper content though.

4 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Username: FlyMeToTheMoon13
Comment: I could snap a picture of you standing still outside your friend's car and claim you were trying to steal it. I don't see how two pictures that don't match your text could serve as informative news. Also pretty spineless of you to use someone else's work to try and boost your own false reputation. Step your game up, thanks for the free link to some proper content though.

If it takes me linking the department's post's how good is the department's PR department? 

Username: throwaway49620

Comment: lmao what the fuck is this faggot ass shit, onscene where theres no fucking scene ahahahaha u all need to find something better to do with ur life, u saying they dancing yet u showing a picture of them standing and for the second picture who the fuck cares that they put a car there lmfao

you clearly lack the fucking braincells to post actual news, might consider smthing else, its not too late to start something else

7 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Username: throwaway49620

Comment: lmao what the fuck is this faggot ass shit, onscene where theres no fucking scene ahahahaha u all need to find something better to do with ur life, u saying they dancing yet u showing a picture of them standing and for the second picture who the fuck cares that they put a car there lmfao

you clearly lack the fucking braincells to post actual news, might consider smthing else, its not too late to start something else

Username: Bronx44

Comment: yallah

6 minutes ago, Haylee134 said:

If it takes me linking the department's post's how good is the department's PR department? 

Good to the point of coming out to admit fault if there is any. Don't you think every other media in the state would've kicked up dirt over this if it was worthy, let alone real to begin with? The fact you've admitted to refusing to help public servants to spread their word across, in hopes of being able to save more lives - it just goes to show you only do news on what or who angered you. I suggest you move along, hatred will only make you a weaker individual.