Changing server time zone (GMT).

Encore

Short description:
The main idea is to change server time for comfort gameplay for those people, that live in GMT +2 or even-even more.

Detailed description:

Hello everyone who's reading this. The first time i entered GTA World, i had (but still always have) some issues with the server time zone. My GMT zone is +3, so it's hard to roleplay for any late evening/night activities. I would like to RP in that places and with most of people, that log in after all businesses opens. Probably, the main reason for everyone - is their local time. I met many people, that have bigger time zone, that mine and their problems to RP and interact, work in that kind of places equaling to zero. So for many people, that feels uncomfortable about that, i decided to create this topic, so admins may hear us - those, who have to play till morning (for me it's 6 am on weekends and 1-2am at workdays, for example) to properly interact and develop their roles. It would be better for the most part of people. Then i will describe why.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It might help players, that is the main reason, why i'm writing it. Many people would RP with more people, interact with more businesses, they might have RP job with it and let it goes. 
It would help businesses. For many owners, like i think, all depends on time. I know some owners, that have time issues and if the server changing their time zone at least to +2 or little more, they will have more players and new people for RP.

It would be more comfortable for everyone. You can also vote in this topic with your opinion about that. Thanks for reading.

Lol. If the time zone needs to be adjusted anywhere, it's backwards to be more accommodating to the US TZs. You're complaining about being 3 hours ahead. Try being 5-7 hours behind the server clock and wanting to not be a vampire.

So. If your suggestion is to move the game clock forward, absolutely not.

Acclimate yourself to playing in the times that the server is up in. Guess what, my character works the night shift. Because when I come online, it's dark. So make changes and sacrifices like literally everyone else on the server does.

I would agree that, if it were to be changed, it should be set more towards the west. Somewhere between the Americas and Europe. I constantly miss events on the weekend due to work because the server is 4 hours ahead, and imagine people that live in the West Coast.

3 hours ago, Encore said:

Short description:
The main idea is to change server time for comfort gameplay for those people, that live in GMT +2 or even-even more.

Detailed description:

Hello everyone who's reading this. The first time i entered GTA World, i had (but still always have) some issues with the server time zone. My GMT zone is +3, so it's hard to roleplay for any late evening/night activities. I would like to RP in that places and with most of people, that log in after all businesses opens. Probably, the main reason for everyone - is their local time. I met many people, that have bigger time zone, that mine and their problems to RP and interact, work in that kind of places equaling to zero. So for many people, that feels uncomfortable about that, i decided to create this topic, so admins may hear us - those, who have to play till morning (for me it's 6 am on weekends and 1-2am at workdays, for example) to properly interact and develop their roles. It would be better for the most part of people. Then i will describe why.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It might help players, that is the main reason, why i'm writing it. Many people would RP with more people, interact with more businesses, they might have RP job with it and let it goes. 
It would help businesses. For many owners, like i think, all depends on time. I know some owners, that have time issues and if the server changing their time zone at least to +2 or little more, they will have more players and new people for RP.

It would be more comfortable for everyone. You can also vote in this topic with your opinion about that. Thanks for reading.

There is a simple flaw with this idea. You can change the time zone of the server, but that won't make players log in any earlier or later in relation to your play times. Nothing will change, except for how dark it gets.