Freecam while in /camera mode

Entity

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, St3fan[NL] said:

xPC23s1.png

Rockstar editor works now.. But for some reason I have no hair while editing the clip... so unless someone knows a fix for that??

Hey, so I talked to somebody from another server that has rockstar editor on their RAGEMP server and they mentioned that serverside mods wouldn't show up in the rockstar editor and that's the norm. I don't know how to fix it since I can't try it BUT adding the dlcpacks to your mods folder in singleplayer might work. Could you try that?

I also want to add that thank god you're looking into this, I would say even with the limitation of the serverside mods not showing up it's still a great tool to have.

Related images from them:
unknown.png?width=1298&height=683

image.png.dbc7b563c7c50adc5a5cb6cb52d8513e.png

1 minute ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Thing is we cannot openly share the mods we have IG at the moment since it contains a couple of paid/purchased/licensed ones.

Ah yeah it's been mentioned before, though it's only for clothing isn't it? if you could implement it on the test server for now I'd like to try the rockstar editor and possibly using the old dlcpacks that you guys had in 0.3.7. I still have no idea if adding dlcpacks into singleplayer would work at all, but in theory adding gtawmalehairs and gtawfemalehairs would result in the same IDs as the server's hair mods, unless you updated it in 1.1.

So then if adding dlcpacks does work, the only limitation of rockstar editor in GTAW would be having the mods from the server, which to me personally I don't really mind even with some items missing in the recorded clip. It would still be a great tool just for a simple photoshoot in game for cars especially.

9 hours ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Thing is we cannot openly share the mods we have IG at the moment since it contains a couple of paid/purchased/licensed ones.

It cannot be fixed then, it's the only way, because the game must read those mods to load them.

On 4/24/2021 at 6:48 AM, St3fan[NL] said:

I and, I feel like a very large majority of the community, would rather have Rockstar editor with missing mods than no Rockstar editor at all. Not to mention, I believe this suggestion (enabling Rockstar editor) has already been approved pending the release of 1.1. So it'd be awesome if it could be enabled!

That being said, I'm pretty sure most of the mods are already available via the client resources folder on RageMP.

Edited by NickyW
  • Wuhtah locked this topic