[LSNN] Tense atmosphere in the courtroom; Anthony Ramirez pled guilty to First Degree Murder of a peace officer amongst other charges, sentenced to death; an unknown female attacked a prosecutor

Ace_

On 4/26/2021 at 5:13 AM, Garras Up said:

Username: West West 1319

Comment: Shut the fuck up dont nobody care what u gotta say whiteboy, go back to smashing ur sister. It's also still PDK & SDK.

Username: Anon (Protected by VPN)
Comment: Maybe Rancho and Davis, mostly Davis, don't deserve an internet connection... Ill just wait for the people to get sick of their shit and take it into their own hands instead of waiting for the police to. It's coming... 

7 minutes ago, StoryTeller24 said:

Username: Anon (Protected by VPN)
Comment: Maybe Rancho and Davis, mostly Davis, don't deserve an internet connection... Ill just wait for the people to get sick of their shit and take it into their own hands instead of waiting for the police to. It's coming... 

Username: West Los 1319 (No VPN)

Comment: IDK if ur retarded, ass can read, but my name has 'West Los' in it, as in West Los Santos, I'm from Little Seoul, retarded ass mf get it right before u assume shit u cat ear wearing lame. And ur lame ass little threats don't mean shit to anybody either. 7 cops got killed by Tortilla Flats last year, three killed by MS-13 last year, two killed by MS-13 last month, five killed by Surenos in South LS this year, nobody did shit and they'll never do shit. I'll kill a pig and his mama, say I won't weirdo. Rest in piss and shit to all the pigs that have been killed and continue to be killed.

Edited by Garras Up
22 hours ago, Garras Up said:

Comment: IDK if ur retarded, ass can read, but my name has 'West Los' in it, as in West Los Santos, I'm from Little Seoul, retarded ass mf get it right before u assume shit u cat ear wearing lame. And ur lame ass little threats don't mean shit to anybody either. 7 cops got killed by Tortilla Flats last year, three killed by MS-13 last year, two killed by MS-13 last month, five killed by Surenos in South LS this year, nobody did shit and they'll never do shit. I'll kill a pig and his mama, say I won't weirdo. Rest in piss and shit to all the pigs that have been killed and continue to be killed.

Username: Anon (VPN)
Comment: Ok, but if you get jumped and somehow live and cry no one was there to help you, remember, you said "fuck pigs" bro. Karma gonna get ya.

3 minutes ago, StoryTeller24 said:

Username: Anon (VPN)
Comment: Ok, but if you get jumped and somehow live and cry no one was there to help you, remember, you said "fuck pigs" bro. Karma gonna get ya.

Username: West Los 1319

Comment: LMAO i dont call cops dumb ass whiteboy. I get EVEN. I kill people motherfucka.

Edited by Garras Up
23 hours ago, Garras Up said:

Username: Santa Muerte

Comment: Man where I am from, people got killed by cops for less than what you are saying, so be glad you are living in America. Cause here....people are but sheep to slaughter. And maybe that's good.

Edited by Engelbert
9 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

Username: ClutchFrm70’s

Comment: SHUT UR WHITE BITCH ASS UP BOOTLICKER TALK TOUGH ONLINE BUT AINT SHIT IN REAL LIFE LMAO 

Comment: Bruh you think gangstas are something? Shit's fucked. Lets see how well would they fare in military prison bro? That shit's not like your city jail. You aint hard. That fucker deserves death, end of story. See? He fucking cried when they said that. He ain't H-A-R-D.

Edited by Engelbert
1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Comment: Bruh you think gangstas are something? Shit's fucked. Lets see how well would they fare in military prison bro? That shit's not like your city jail. You aint hard.

Username: West Los 1319

Comment: Hahaha nigga fuck military prison u lame ass bootlicking whiteboy u watch too much TV.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic