[LSNN] Tense atmosphere in the courtroom; Anthony Ramirez pled guilty to First Degree Murder of a peace officer amongst other charges, sentenced to death; an unknown female attacked a prosecutor

Ace_

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Tense atmosphere in the courtroom; Anthony Ramirez pled guilty to First Degree Murder of a peace officer amongst other charges, sentenced to death; an unknown female attacked a prosecutor

BY DENNIS SIDWELL

Los Santos, SA - On the 21st of April, 2021, the final hearing for State of San Andreas v. Anthony Ramirez was held in Greg E. Joplin courthouse, on Ginger Street, in Little Seoul. The defendant, Anthony Ramirez, has been indicted on the charges of First Degree Murder, Possession of a Prohibited Firearm or Explosive Device and Discharging a firearm in public. The purpose of the hearing was for summary judgement.

C3G2QPh.png

State of San Andreas v. Anthony Ramirez

"We are here today in the matter of the State of San Andreas versus Anthony Ramirez. The defendant, Anthony Ramirez, has been indicted on the charges of First Degree Murder, Possession of a Prohibited Firearm or Explosive Device and Discharging a firearm in public. The purpose of this court today, is for summary judgement in the matter. I understand that the defendant, Anthony Ramirez, has prepared a statement. Is this correct Mr. Ortiz?", started Honorable Justice Michael McMurray. 

After Ramirez's attorney Omar Ortiz responded, Justice McMurray continued: 

"Very well, the court will allow Mr. Ramirez to provide a statement. Mr Ramirez, you may rise and proceed."

"Your honor, I have not prepared a statement. I think it will be more heartfelt if I lay out what's on my mind. Your honor, I'm sure you understand the circumstances one goes through living in Rancho. Making it out of Rancho without a criminal record, it's really a miracle. I was a very troubled kid. I had no guidance. I racked up petty charges during my teenage years. I did what most had to do to survive. I never imagined I'd be here for a charge of this magnitude. This would be my first serious charge. I have never been charged with something violent prior. I always kept to myself. I tried my best to stay out of trouble. But that day, your honor. It was a very dark day. I was under heavy influence. The cameras can confirm. I nearly fainted twice during interrogation. I was drugged beyond belief. I wasn't thinking. I know that doesn't excuse what happened, but I really wasn't. I can't remember the better half of it. I did what I did. I'm not here to justify them. Nothing excuses murder. But I'm a reformed man. The US rehabilitation programs really did come through. I'm closer to my God. I went through tens, maybe hundreds of books. You can confirm that I've been on good behavior. I'm really a reformed man. I think, with the rehabilitation I've been through, I can be once again be a productive member of society. I hate myself for what I did. I think about it day and night. It's nothing I thought I'd be capable of doing. There's not much more to be said. Your honor. I plead guilty. I was caught on camera. I only ask the courts for mercy with my sentencing and a second chance at life. I'm still young and have a lot to look forward to", said Mr. Ramirez.

After Mr. Ramirez's statement, Justice McMurray stated that he finds Mr. Ramirez guilty on all charges, then he announced a 15 minutes recess in order to debate sentencing time. 

"Welcome back from the recess everyone. We shall now commence with the sentencing of Anthony Ramirez in the matter of the State of San Andreas versus Anthony Ramirez. Before I read the official verdict, I'd like to lay some context for those of you in attendance today. The defendant, Anthony Ramirez, has plead guilty to first degree murder, possession of a prohibited firearm or explosive device, and discharging a firearm in public. Now to address Mr. Ramirez. I find it the highest of crimes for you to take a life of one of our peace officers of this great state. Due to the gravity of these crimes and your complete disregard at the time, the total lack of care for life and the highly violent nature of the murder, this court sentences you to Capital Punishment, death by lethal injection", said Justice McMurray, announcing Ramirez's punishment. 

xAgx7Vc.png

Prosecutor Melanie Cromwell physically attacked in the courtroom by an unknown female

At that point, some of the audience who came to support Anthony Ramirez in the courtroom created a tense atmosphere, loudly expressing their dislike of the decided punishment, while Ramirez grabbed his face in shock. An unknown female ran from the courtroom's gallery towards the prosecution's table and physically attacked District Attorney's Office Prosecutor Melanie Cromwell. The deputies who were present in the courtroom as security quickly reacted to the new situation and apprehended the female, while Judge McMurray gave an order for the female to be held in contempt of court. Afterwards, the deputies ordered the audience to leave the courtroom. 

Y8l4IDT.png

4cqYuAw.jpg

Edited by YB
  • Upvote 3

Username: West West 1319

Comment: Let the lil homie off death row those faggots straight lied on the stand all piggs deserve to die! LSPDK LSSDK W/S MS-13 GANG SAID THAT. OH AND FUCK THAT SLUT WHO GOT BEAT ON TOO, CROMWELL A LAME BITCH AND WE GOT SOMETHIN 4 HER ASS. PALABRA!

Edited by Garras Up
11 hours ago, Garras Up said:

Comment: Let the lil homie off death row those faggots straight lied on the stand all piggs deserve to die! LSPDK LSSDK W/S MS-13 GANG SAID THAT. OH AND FUCK THAT SLUT WHO GOT BEAT ON TOO, CROMWELL A LAME BITCH AND WE GOT SOMETHIN 4 HER ASS. PALABRA!

Username: Luke.

Comment: You know it kinda defeats your point when you say they lied and he's innocent, then you scream LSPDK and LSSDK, but heh, not the sharpest tool in the shed I guess?

On 4/23/2021 at 10:34 PM, HappyPancake said:

Username: Luke.

Comment: You know it kinda defeats your point when you say they lied and he's innocent, then you scream LSPDK and LSSDK, but heh, not the sharpest tool in the shed I guess?

Comment: Shut the fuck up dont nobody care what u gotta say whiteboy, go back to smashing ur sister. It's also still PDK & SDK.

Edited by Garras Up
On 4/26/2021 at 11:13 AM, Garras Up said:

Comment: Shut the fuck up dont nobody care what u gotta say whiteboy, go back to smashing ur sister. It's also still PDK & SDK.

Username: Santa Muerte

Comment: You are next.

4 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Username: Santa Muerte

Comment: You are next.

Username: West Los 1319

Comment: Fuck pigs and their dead homies, u aint gonna do shit lmao lame ass pig lover. just ask my homegirl that smoked a pig in vespucci and didnt go to jail jajajaja piggK in da west we cut u swines up and turn u into bacon.

Edited by Garras Up
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic