Turn rain chances UP again

Kappaurel

Again, i think there is quite a gap between raining everyday and seeing half an hour of rain twice in four months of active GTA:W playing. There were good elements of discussion forwarded earlier in the thread please take them in consideration before just saying "no thanks it doesn't fit my personal taste". ☹️

No. 
It rained today. 
Doesn't need to rain once every couple days. 
LS is in the southern US.
Average rain fall per year -

38 San Bernardino 16.0 407
42 San Diego 10.3 263
52 San Luis Obispo 23.1 587
36 Santa Ana 13.6 346
39 Santa Barbara 19.4 494

EDIT: The number on the left of that chart is # of days it rains per year on average. 

Edited by Kaxo
6 hours ago, Kaxo said:

No. 
It rained today. 
Doesn't need to rain once every couple days. 
LS is in the southern US.
Average rain fall per year -

38 San Bernardino 16.0 407
42 San Diego 10.3 263
52 San Luis Obispo 23.1 587
36 Santa Ana 13.6 346
39 Santa Barbara 19.4 494

EDIT: The number on the left of that chart is # of days it rains per year on average. 

counter argument:

who cares.

the murder rate in LS is about 10x higher than it is in the southern US. why can't the rainy days be higher?

I'm perfectly content with the amount of rainfall (or lack thereof) that currently exists. Putting the continuity argument to the side, a good portion of the server already spends most of their time inside of interiors, and rain only swells that number, making it even more difficult to find  people to interact with.

1 minute ago, NickyW said:

counter argument:

who cares.

the murder rate in LS is about 10x higher than it is in the southern US. why can't the rainy days be higher?

Because this is a game and those of us that spend the majority of our roleplay time outside don't want to be forced inside with little to no interaction with other players. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic