San Andreas State Parks

I had a lot of misconceptions about this faction (believing it just exists for the sake of the hunting script), but the last line of the OOC part under "Faction Introduction" made me reconsider.

A lot of crimes do happen in rural parts of the map, and nobody really expects law enforcement to be there, so it is indeed nice to have some dedicated coverage.

If someone were to have OOC questions regarding this faction, I presume @Cheezy is the one to speak to?

7 minutes ago, Aquila said:

I had a lot of misconceptions about this faction (believing it just exists for the sake of the hunting script), but the last line of the OOC part under "Faction Introduction" made me reconsider.

A lot of crimes do happen in rural parts of the map, and nobody really expects law enforcement to be there, so it is indeed nice to have some dedicated coverage.

If someone were to have OOC questions regarding this faction, I presume @Cheezy is the one to speak to?

Appreciate your post!

@Cheezy and @Pillsbury would be your safest bets, correct.

Hope we meet along the way!

2 minutes ago, Koko said:

Appreciate your post!

@Cheezy and @Pillsbury would be your safest bets, correct.

Hope we meet along the way!

It appears that Cheezy hasn't been active on the forums since 2020, and given that Pillsbury's management, I presume he would be too busy to deal with small matters.

We'll definitely meet along the way. Seems like Park Rangers is quite a new faction (I've not been around for a while) with much potential, just hoping that the quality shown in the screenshots is maintained for as long as possible. 🙂

• Irrtadum changed the title to San Andreas State Parks