is it possible to start playing on your server when I speak English badly

noya

the administrator in the discord advised to write here
Hello dear administrators/supports, I do not speak English well, but I am trying to learn it by communicating with others, I fully understand what you are speaking, but I can’t say much, can I play on the server? I understand all the rules of the rp, and I will play an emigrant with poor knowledge of English, so as not to strain the players, but, on the contrary, amuse them with funny situations

We do not require anyone to be a native English speaker but we do expect people to be able to write correctly, use grammar, punctuation and capital letters. 

We do have to focus on this because we are, after all, a heavy role-play text-based English server. 

I have seen people with much worse English so you might be okay.  Some practical advice though: you will have to be extra careful in your behaviour, more so than somebody with good English.  If you get into an OOC disagreement which leads to reporting, the other player might use your less-than-perfect English as ammunition against you and it IS something admins will pick up on.  So my advice is to try to avoid even getting into those situations or if you do, just be very polite.  Basically, borderline-bad English + bad attitude usually equals ban.  A good attitude can save you 🙂

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Paenymion said:

I have seen people with much worse English so you might be okay.  Some practical advice though: you will have to be extra careful in your behaviour, more so than somebody with good English.  If you get into an OOC disagreement which leads to reporting, the other player might use your less-than-perfect English as ammunition against you and it IS something admins will pick up on.  So my advice is to try to avoid even getting into those situations or if you do, just be very polite.  Basically, borderline-bad English + bad attitude usually equals ban.  A good attitude can save you 🙂

^.

You'll eventually improve. Not a big issue if you ask me.

Some people may be angry about it seeing your English be "bad" or "sub-standard" for them, but in the end, we all understand each other and even if we do not, we try to understand and see what exactly you propose with what you write.

I suggest you improve yourself mostly reading and trying to understand other people. You don't have to be a phenomenal English speaker, you can adapt to what other people do and learn from it. You just need to know the basics, like how to greet someone, how to hold a basic conversation etc, but all that is easily learnable from different workbooks and even youtube videos.