[LSNN] Can Gruppe Six reverse their recent fortunes?

books

Username: Hipity Hopity

Comment: There are no difficulties in the security services market. It's just that Gruppe 6 is bad as shit. They have more resources than any other company and still fail their clients on a daily basis with most of their members and their CO being racist. Open a bakery or something?

Username: SecurityChuck
Comment: I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters!

24 minutes ago, UTOPIA said:

Username: SecurityChuck
Comment: I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters! I cannot wait until the Gruppe Six monopoly shatters!

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders
Comment: Hell yes I want to play my doorkeepers against each other to dump the price to 2k/hour

30 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

Username: FuckHunter

Comment:

If G6 wants any hope of recovery. Mr Hunter must be forced out of his job and someone far more competent and less egotistic take over the role instead.

Username: GoodOldDays
Comment: yes yes and yes! G6 has a chance, but only if that clown is thrown out. Coup d'etat! get someone with REAL experience. look at all those executive security executives, god they are so hot, i want adriaan pretoria inside of me 

On 5/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, maramizo said:

Username: HackerMan

Comment: How is Gruppe6 not bankrupt yet?

Username: LogicOverTragic
Comment: lol dumb question. literally sweatshop wages and working conditions, ofc they arent bankrupt retard

Username: MMcKay
Comment: Until Gruppe 6 reevaluates their upper management, values, and mission, I will always have a distaste for them. To put it frankly, wanna-be cops with guard cards, thinking they lay out the law. It's disheartening to see, and destroys the credibility of other astounding private security firms. I hope G6 goes through a complete staff evaluation, starting with the termination of "Katherine"; a snobby, unkind, and racist worker at G6. 

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic