What ethnic groups would you like to see on the server more often?

LA is dominated by hispanics, so having a lot is fine imo.

And LA has a strong asian community, both Chinese and Korean, with lots of Vietnamese influence, so having a large community of both is good.

LA is not dominated by first generation Irish, English, French or German immigrants.

What I’d love to see is more Americans, and whether those are Korean Americans, Anglo-Americans, African-Americans, it doesnt matter.

The US and LA specifically is extremely diverse... just not with first generation European immigrants. I’ve seen maybe two British folks who’ve moved to the US full time. Its rare. For the Europeans here, how many times have you thought about moving away from your guaranteed free healthcare to try and make it in the US? Now think about that with your characters.

Oh and more Spanish speakers please. Theres little to no language barriers for a region of the US famous for spanish only speakers.

Edited by KinnyWynny

Nepalese and Indians... That aren't stereotypes.  From what I see most IRL Nepalese end up rping something else.  For me it leaves more of the cultural rp to solo stuff. But yeah definitely not stereotypes. Like 8/10 times I see someone RP Indian or Pakistani they usually RP reeking of curry and other ridiculous stuff. 

Edited by Momo's Revenge
  • Wuhtah locked this topic