IC Gender Balance in GTA World

What gender/sexual preference do you roleplay as?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What gender is your main character?

• Male
    • Female
    • Transgender
    • Non-Binary
  2. 2. What sexual preference does your main character have?

• Straight (only likes the opposite gender)
    • Gay / Lesbian (Only likes the same gender)
    • Bisexual (Like males and females)
    • Pansexual (Likes males, females, trans, NB, etc )

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, OfficeFax said:

Well ngl i feel that the surplus of women on the server (by surplus i mean any amount over 0) is why we have to roleplay car crashes all the time

That and if there werent any women characters i would feel safe leaving my 15 dollar a month (real money) dog outside

Otherwise fax dont care

However we could also fix this issue as well as literally every issue with the servers player base by range banning any and all IP addresses east of the atlantic ocean thatd work i think

• Applaud 1

I play two characters primarily, both males. One is Pansexual and the other is straight. I think roleplaying something other than straight can be interesting, and aside from a few stereotypes I'd like to see gone, I actually think there are some incredible LGBT+ portrayals out there.

1 minute ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

I think we can all agree the poll is fucked at this point lol.

I think most of that um... playerbase doesn’t have a forum account to represent themselves. Only gets made when they have to respond to a report. lol

1 minute ago, Earlll said:

To make it a norm that every female character in the server is to be RPQMed once a month? I don't think so. 

Well at the least we could restrict dog ownership to male characters that would take care of the PETA organization that keeps raiding the server discord

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

a26726e583834ba2233977a8b892cb4d.png

I an't vote in the poll?

But OT: it seems to be about 50/50 Male to Female characters or MAYBE slightly more female characters but the balance seems okay IMO. I think there's an influx of transgender characters are people have noticed because it's what is trendy in the media at the moment. 

• mj2002 locked this topic