IC Gender Balance in GTA World

What gender/sexual preference do you roleplay as?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What gender is your main character?

• Male
    • Female
    • Transgender
    • Non-Binary
  2. 2. What sexual preference does your main character have?

• Straight (only likes the opposite gender)
    • Gay / Lesbian (Only likes the same gender)
    • Bisexual (Like males and females)
    • Pansexual (Likes males, females, trans, NB, etc )

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey everyone!

So this feels like a discussion worth opening. Not to force your opinion down other's throat, but to express your own vision on the subject at hand!

Afterall, everyone is free to roleplay whatever they want.

What do you currently think of the gender balance within GTA World and how their sexuality is displayed?

Lets keep this discussion civil and mature! 🙂 

My own opinion:

I believe recently there has been a massive influx in Transgender and Non-Binary characters to the point where half of the female GTA5 characters ingame secretly have the male genitalia below there. 6 out of 10 females my main met so far turn out to be transgender. Not really a concern, more like something I noticed.

• Upvote 1

Well ngl i feel that the surplus of women on the server (by surplus i mean any amount over 0) is why we have to roleplay car crashes all the time

That and if there werent any women characters i would feel safe leaving my 15 dollar a month (real money) dog outside

Otherwise fax dont care

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Sevataris said:

This. It's not hard to see that some people clearly roleplay their fantasy or fetish but have yet to roleplay a woman properly. Yesterday's festival was a prime example where people thought that wearing bedroom lingerie while wearing high heels to dance on the SAND of a beach was a normal thing to do.

High heels on sand is horrible portrayal, they’d break their ankles.

• mj2002 locked this topic