Amendment to the CK rules

8 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

At the moment people are allowed to appeal a Character Kill, but the people who executed the CK can still display it on their development threads and factions threads.

Once this is displayed it basicly renders the death of the CKed character irreversible, as people can clearly see he or she is dead. Reversing it would complicate things even more, rendering it useless to appeal the CK at this point.

Just yesterday, three CKs were executed in the Mara Salvatrucha 13 faction ( @IrCam ), of which two were appearntly a direct result of the first one on Idania Ceres who appealed her CK; if the CK appeal gets accepted it will do more harm than good at this point.

I suggest a rule which states a minimum of 24 hours in which a CK may not be publicly posted, and if a CK appeal as posted it may not be publicly posted at all untill the appeal is resolved.

I fully support this. I think that if you die, you die. No matter what.

49 minutes ago, IrCam said:

What my faction does and who my faction CKs is none of your business. Keep my name out your mouth. 

This was a mere exemple and nothing to do with the stupidly amount of CKs from MS13 (3 in a week on average, borderline DM), no need to feel offended.

I tagged you so you could give your insight, not to spam. Take a chill pill or don't comment at all.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
8 hours ago, Jura said:

If the person CK’d has their ck reversed most faction heads are approachable and reasonable that that member can message them asking for the screens to be removed

This. If it concerns the CK'd party, they could request it's removal.

21 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

This was a mere exemple and nothing to do with the stupidly amount of CKs from MS13 (3 in a week on average, borderline DM), no need to feel offended.

I tagged you so you could give your insight, not to spam. Take a chill pill or don't comment at all.

My input? This suggestion is ridiculous. CKs shouldn't be dictated especially when it comes to factions and people fuck up ICly and need to be removed. Doesn't matter how many it is a week. If you can't handle illegal RP and tend to moan on the forums constantly about every little thing that happens, maybe illegal RP isn't for you. 

• Upvote 1

Hello there thread gone out of control, I'm an admin.

Roll it back a bit, we're all civilised human beings, act like an adult instead a toddler, this is a suggestion not argument about a faction's CK's, I don't care who you are, you can't fight back and forth on a suggestion on something unrelated, repeats again I'm issuing forum warnings.

Will be locked for a bit, until all of you settle.

Also locked per request of TDP.

• Jeff_ locked this topic