Amendment to the CK rules

Posting the screenshots isn’t the issue. 

the reversing of a ck is.

screenshots are just there to show people ooc’ly what’s been happening, nobody looks at them and thinks we’ll that’s my development fucked cause Bob Ross as popped his clogs

Edited by Jura
Just now, Yoak said:

Its only a screenshot, just because someone has been cked and then appealed it doesn't mean someone should remove their screenshots. It's still good portrayal on the faction to have if said event is planned etc. A lot of time and effort go into peoples screenshots and they're almost an art. They're not IC, they are completely OOC.

Yet they contribute nothing if the CK appeal is accepted and the same person who is CKed walks around again, making them actually portraying a false and incorrect development story.

Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

Yet they contribute nothing if the CK appeal is accepted and the same person who is CKed walks around again, making them actually portraying a false and incorrect development story.

Doesn't matter, screenshots are OOC and a form of peoples roleplay.

16 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Can you tell me how it is any good to later have the person walking around again undoing weeks or months of development into his/her death?

It is not good. Both situations are bad. One is worse than the other, though. 

I fail to understand how this is such an issue when screenshots that are voided can be removed if need be, or have a warning stating the content has been voided?

If it bothers you, ask people to replace screens of voided content with a Youtube link to some Hip-hop song or whatever. Screenshots are such a small issue in the topic of appealing CKs when you have to take into account that they usually take months to begin with and the return of a character that's been dead for months is often a lot more problematic than a screenshot in the first 24 hours anyway.

• Jeff_ locked this topic