Post 1.1 Freeze

Con Carstein

Since RageMP 1.1 Update, my friend's computer freezes up everytime he takes a step. From time to time it unfreezes when he holds the button but the moment he releases it, the game freezes. It's a really annoying problem that prohibits him playing the game properly and enjoy it. He didn't have this type of problem before the update so I think it is related to the update. He also suffers from overall FPS decrease. The game itself works fine on single player and GTAO. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Con Carstein

So, this could help you:

If he wants the configuration or w/e how I did fix these MASSIVE lagspikes to slightly less laggy game, let me know. Also, what're your friend's PC specs? Could be that his computer is not good enough to run the game itself or his CPU is not. For that I have an fix, but if it's something else then I'd be clueless as well.

20 hours ago, D9rew said:

Check your PC, and find Nahimic Companion and close it. Your game will be fine.

This solution worked for him apparently. Nahimic Companion is apparently an MSI software installed on MSI computers so if anybody else encounters this problem on an MSI computer, this could work fixing your freeze problems. 

• 1 month later...