Walk around more

TinPan

My main walks often to clear his head, it's his thing.

That said, I'm now much MUCH more aware since he's been robbed more times than it's funny. He carries nothing of value anymore but it was a little demotivating, especially walking around in populated areas.

1 hour ago, Lomadias said:

My main walks often to clear his head, it's his thing.

That said, I'm now much MUCH more aware since he's been robbed more times than it's funny. He carries nothing of value anymore but it was a little demotivating, especially walking around in populated areas.

As I stated earlier, there’s plenty of countermeasures as an individual to discourage being targeted by muggers and plenty of ways as well that PD and SD can discourage muggers too; not to mention that there’s absolutely nothing saying that every single mugger you encounter is not going to be a quality roleplayer who will give you good character development. The ones I’ve witnessed or directly been involved in have been typically high quality for the most part.

There’s literally no reason not to walk around other than personal choice as far as I’m concerned; but even then I think it’s unrealistic for bars and nightclubs to have rows and rows of cars outside of them as opposed to people walking to them or getting a cab.

Edited by TinPan
4 minutes ago, TinPan said:

As I stated earlier, there’s plenty of countermeasures as an individual to discourage being targeted by muggers and plenty of ways as well that PD and SD can discourage muggers top; not to mention that there’s absolutely nothing saying that every single mugger you encounter is not going to be a quality roleplayer who will give you good character development. The ones I’ve witnessed or directly been involved in have been typically high quality for the most part.

There’s literally no reason not to walk around other than personal choice as far as I’m concerned; but even then I think it’s unrealistic for bars and nightclubs to have rows and rows of cars outside of them as opposed to people walking to them or getting a cab.

Totally, overcome and adapt 🙂

I really like seeing some of the new activity from walkers and people who are hanging around spots where they appear non-threatening. Had some fantastic casual roleplay with two teenage roleplayers a few days ago on my FD character, and it was great!

The more of this we see, the more I think it will gain in popularity. The recent developments in some of the neighborhoods are also great to see!

• Wuhtah locked this topic