Walk around more

TinPan

1 minute ago, Yoak said:

I’m in dogtown and that is a complete sack of lies and is borderline faction bashing. So I think you’re mistaken.

@Thrasherman do you have anything to add to this? Since I’ve been in the faction you’ve been one of the best leaders I’ve roleplayed under.

I do apologize for wrongly bashing your faction, as I can not know which faction the players my character interacted with were from, quite hard to figure out as they don't have a badge like LSPD/SD for obvious reasons. I suspect that my interaction was with the other faction that resides in Vespucci who potentially has a few bad apples who were not dealt with.

Also, these days I do not have an issue loosing a situation for the sake of character development on both sides, as long as both sides develop their characters through the encounter. I am all for it, if the encounter is solely for getting my car/gun/money then yea', that's bad roleplay in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Dogtown / Vespucci 13, one of those make too much noise causing themselves to get more attention then they want honestly.

DWB is a white gang meanwhile V13 is a Hispanic gang. Weird how you put the / there since they’re two distinct factions. 

Furthermore, weird you say that since the rp in the faction abstains from over the top violence in public. Most acts of violence in DWB are committed by us on our own members behind closed doors sooooo 🤷‍♂️

And finally, if your character was attacked by one of us you were probably going around agitating thinking you’re really funny and can get away with it. Don’t cry when your rp has consequences. 

8 minutes ago, Troopstah said:

DWB is a white gang meanwhile V13 is a Hispanic gang. Weird how you put the / there since they’re two distinct factions. 

Furthermore, weird you say that since the rp in the faction abstains from over the top violence in public. Most acts of violence in DWB are committed by us on our own members behind closed doors sooooo 🤷‍♂️

And finally, if your character was attacked by one of us you were probably going around agitating thinking you’re really funny and can get away with it. Don’t cry when your rp has consequences. 

Actually my character is the complete opposite, my character won't insult a person for no reason or try to be funny with a stranger for the sake of trying to be funny then come on here to complain for consequences. Not what my character is after.  But I did have several poor rp encounters with people who eventually were dealt with by administration, said people came to my character not the other-way around.

I will be honest, having a good roleplay experience worth more than loosing money/phone or any other item I have in my possession. When the other party does a rush robbery without roleplay development in mind then, I do have a problem as they do it for sole purpose of obtaining loot instead of developing their characters. Moreover reporting in-game can happen that admins are a tad busy and the report has to go to the forums and takes even longer to settle the issue.

On topic though, I've seen a lot of times when my character just stands on the street, minding her own business or talking on a phone you always see a pair or a single person on a BF400/Sanchez/Enduro bike circle around just to ask if the person is lost or something like that. Lets be honest, empty street, a guy/female wearing full black along with mask, dead give away potential robbery in their mind. Moreover, if for example a person who is not a Strawberry/Davis/Rancho resident decides to walk on the EDGE of those hoods and a gang member spots him or her, yea', there's an easy robbery for the sake of robbery not development.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
1 hour ago, Petey said:

I don't really know much about the gangs there.

In that case you shouldn't speak on topics you know nothing about as DWB wouldn't rob people in Vespucci itself. You're just making yourself look stupid when you speak about things you've zero real experience with and it's a really laughable attempt to paint the wrong picture about an otherwise A++ tier faction. (IFC validated)

26 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

poor rp encounters with people who eventually were dealt with by administration

Funny because none of us had an admin take action against one of us ever since our faction started (that I know of). 

27 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

you always see a pair or a single person on a BF400/Sanchez/Enduro bike circle around just to ask if the person is lost or something like that.

We don’t do that type of rp, quite the opposite. If I see one of us gliding on a BF400 mallrat fashion trying to scope out a victim? Best believe the leadership is getting a message from me about it. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Yoak said:

I’m in dogtown and that is a complete sack of lies and is borderline faction bashing. So I think you’re mistaken.

@Thrasherman do you have anything to add to this? Since I’ve been in the faction you’ve been one of the best leaders I’ve roleplayed under.

My guys don’t rob people in Vespucci. That’s like shitting where you eat 🙂, if you have any proof that would be wicked!

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Troopstah said:

Funny because none of us had an admin take action against one of us ever since our faction started (that I know of). 

We don’t do that type of rp, quite the opposite. If I see one of us gliding on a BF400 mallrat fashion trying to scope out a victim? Best believe the leadership is getting a message from me about it. 

Yellow = Was a different situation with a different group, about 3~6 months back.

Red = Which I am very appreciative of!

I recently started roleplaying with a faction as a young hispanic male with a really low income job to be able to afford a car. So, I walk everywhere I go, and I actually enjoy it more than just driving around. I've had some fun encounters with other people that are walking around too. 

8 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

I blame the leadership of said factions for not taking action against bad roleplayers.

I simply think you have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Also I’m not sure why you think we don’t take any action against bad RP, we’ve taken action against people who try to join and show poor RP. 

None of our members have been punished for it by staff either, and I am not too sure whether you’re simply lying or if you’re being lied to. 

Edited by Miggs
  • Wuhtah locked this topic